𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰

The screen distorts for a second, and repeats just as DogDay moves his cat friend's shoulder; However, this time CatNap turns around with a blank mind, something he forgot to not express or say before DogDay's worried and unhappy face.

"DogDay..., I..." 

"You're hurt."

CatNap looks down and notices the subtle stream of blood from his leg, spilling over his red-covered index finger. He doesn't remember feeling pain in his finger or seeing blood dripping since he stayed here; But, the questions fade away when DogDay takes CatNap's hand and leads him out of the dark forest.

"CatNap, the dark forest is an unknown...and dangerous place..." he touches his palm with one of his cheeks. "Do you know how much time I spent looking for you?". He looks at the CraftyCorn tower for a moment and returns his gaze to CatNap "stay here, I'll be right back" and without further ado runs towards the tower.

CatNap remains static as he watches his leader move further and further away from him. But then he started to overthink: "How did DogDay touch his cheek so gently?!". «Calm down, CatNap,» he told himself in his head. «Your friend only did it because he misses you...», he was speechless until he blushed. «No!» He exclaimed «It's because he's worried about me! Furthermore, he is in love with another creature. It is impossible for DogDay to notice a sleepy cat who has little in common. I usually wake up at night, I should be finishing my sleep,» he yawns, «I shouldn't have said it.» Unintentionally, he remembers the day he met his leader and the most optimistic smiling critter in Wonder Village.

𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂

At that time Wonder Village was inhabited by DogDay, Bubbaphant and Bobby Bearhug. On one of those stormy nights, Bearhug and DogDay were sleeping together in the yellow house with the orange roof with a distinctive bone.

 On one of those stormy nights, Bearhug and DogDay were sleeping together in the yellow house with the orange roof with a distinctive bone

There was lightning and a wind so strong that when it hit the house it seemed as if it were speaking with its own voice. DogDay was sleeping peacefully until he heard the squeak of the door opening. Just by opening your eyes a little, you see a dark silhouette of a bear, it's Bobby.

"Is that you, Bobby?"

"Yes, it's me." She answered with a timid voice. She didn't hear what the dog said, only his snoring. "DogDay, this is serious!" Her fragile tone showed that he was about to burst into tears.

"Sorry, sorry." He apologizes instantly. For a second their vision goes blank, and then the sky roars loudly. DogDay looked at BearHug with trembling legs and arms clasping each other. "Are you scared of lightning? Come here." The little bear didn't think twice and snuggled up in DogDay's bed; He hugged him so tightly and held him there as his eyes rooted themselves to close completely. DogDay tenderly hugged her too and they both slept peacefully and confidently during the storm.

Hours passed after the lightning and thunder stopped, until someone was heard knocking on the door. They were both fast asleep, so a simple "knock, knock" couldn't interfere with their dreams; Bobby Bearhug did, when a thunderous noise between cutlery and metal echoed throughout the house. She hurried down the stairs. The room was seen intact, except for the initial door. She went outside and looked around, but nothing.