✿︎ᗴᑭIՏOᗪᗴ-3✿︎

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸..

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

᯽᯽᯽

"Sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ Fɪɴᴅ Yᴏᴜʀ Pʟᴀᴄᴇ,

ɪɴ Tʜɪs Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Wᴏʀʟᴅ."

- Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

᯽᯽᯽

___________________________________

"Whoa! Hyungieee." Taehyung gripped the roller coaster's stands as he let out a loud, happy scream.

"Y-e-a-h" With a tight-lipped smile, the Ravenette fumbled poorly, unable to give voice to his responses.

Taehyung is currently enjoying the thrill of the roller coaster with his hyungie without any worries in the universe at all, while his hyungie holds onto the stands of the roller coaster and pleading for his existence, which is now in Taehyung's hands. The only way Jeongguk can convince himself that he is not terrified is to zone out while contemplating his life options. Oh! Just God acknowledges how he is thinking about every priceless moment of his life right now.

Taehyung wants to ride the roller
coaster again after finishing one round. Although he is adamant that he wants to ride that again, Jeongguk manages to spellbind him and make their way towards the zoo in the park.

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Aᴛ Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ's Gʀᴀɴᴅ Pᴀʀᴋ

Iɴ Bᴜsᴀɴ, Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Kᴏʀᴇᴀ

Tɪᴍᴇ: Tᴡᴏ Yᴇᴀʀs Sᴋɪᴘ

Jᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ ɪs Nᴏᴡ 19 Yᴇᴀʀs Yᴏᴜɴɢ

Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ɪs 15 Yᴇᴀʀs Yᴏᴜɴɢ

Two years have passed since their very first encounter. They now emerge as each other's most valuable relationships. Without another, it is impossible to even consider breathing. Thus, Gguk departs from Seoul and migrates to Busan in order to shield themselves from their ruthless enemies. Taehyung is studying in high school with the surname Jeon, which his hyung is gladly giving him; after all, he becomes the sole member of the Jeongguk family. Jeongguk had a lot of people who gave their lives for him before Taehyung entered his life, so it's not like he was alone. However, the fifteen-year-old boy who is currently beaming broadly and staring at the bear at the park's zoo is the one who became Jeongguk's everything.

With his hyungie, who has now grown to be a treasured part of his life, Taehyung is currently enjoying his summer vacation. Tae wants to share everything with Gguk, so he finds a way to appease him by bribing him with his almond-puppy eyes, which cause anybody to melt into the cosmos. And Jeongguk melts like a puddle when we bring up the subject.

So, this is the reason why both of them are walking in the Children's Grand Park situated in Choeup-dong, Busanjin district of Busan. This park provides a wide variety of enjoyment, including a zoo, gardens, a lake, streams, hills, hiking trails, and many more.