Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ-5 [I Pᴀʀᴛ]

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌

♥︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔♥︎

✯✯✯

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒚,

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘."

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒂𝒏

✯✯✯

________________________________________

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕

⚠️ Some Harsh scenes and words⚠️

If you are uncomfortable then kindly leave

"Oh! My god, my lord. He is not the person I knew; he is not my son at all." A person in his mid-fifties said as he gripped the stand of the dock that was created for the hostile witnesses of the court.

"What are you saying, Dad?" The boy said he looked so shocked.

"Just shut up, you curse." 

Now the boy standing on the other dock is realising how much a small word can hurt someone's heart.

The word "curse" is piercing his heart so miserably. 

"I had no idea that my own son would do such a despicable thing. Everyone knows how much they hate us, but you would do such a thing; it was not expected from you." The man once again speaks while crying.

So, let me tell you what is going on right now.

After Jeon Jeongguk's burned body was found, proceedings continued for about six months, after which the matter reached the Supreme Court. Because every piece of evidence and witness was pointing towards YeJin being guilty, and there was not even a single piece of evidence in YeJin's favour, that is why his own family left him alone in this kind of situation today. And as you all know, just to maintain one's so-called respect in society. Jeongguk's case was being fought by some old close acquaintances of his family who were hiding their identities because their lives were in danger.

So, the person who is standing in the witness box is none other than Mr. Kim Daehyun, the father of Kim YeJin. And as we are all already aware, Kim YeJin was suspected of murdering Jeon's only heir. That's why he is right now standing in the dock of the court as a suspected criminal.

"I had returned to the country just a day before that accident, so how could I do all this? Believe me, I have nothing to do with this accident." Kim Ye-jin speaks in order to defend himself.

"Do you consider everyone else an idiot except yourself, Mr. Kim? So, your honour, let me tell you that this person who is claiming himself to be innocent started the conspiracy to kill Jeon's only heir about three years ago while living abroad, and here is the CCTV footage of that." The prosecutor's lawyer of Jeon's, speaks while playing the footage on the LED display in the courtroom.

And in that CCTV footage, it was clearly visible that Yejin was talking to a man who had hidden his face with a wooden mask and was also wearing a black cloak.

"So what do you want to say about this video?" The prosecutor's lawyer inquires,  furrowing his eyebrows.

And now YeJin's patience had broken; now he wanted to scream his lungs out and tell everyone that yes, he wanted to kill Jeongguk, but he was not alone in all this. His family, who are standing as innocent and who want to destroy their own blood and their own son, are also participants in all this. And the biggest thing is that he has no role in this murder.

"Yes, I wanted to kill that Jeon, but I did not do it, and if you all feel that I am alone in all this, then let me tell you all that your beloved...

...

...

Bang......... 💥💥💥

....

Thud.....

And suddenly a loud voice came, cutting off YeJin's sentence in a matter of nanoseconds, Kim YeJin's body is collapsed inside the dock, and blood is oozing out of his mouth.

Everyone in the courtroom is shocked at the sudden boom. The security is now on high alert, and they are also shocked that how was this happened when their security is already extremely high. 

"Oh! My god, what happened to him?" Daehyun speaks while crying.

After an hour, everything came back to normal, and now Kim YeJin's lawyer is giving his statement in front of the judge.

"We are very sorry to inform you that due to some emergency circumstances, this hearing had to be postponed for some time, but at this time, the condition of my client is very serious. Despite our tight security, someone attacked Mr. Kim YeJin, due to which he was admitted to the hospital. Doctors have told me that a bullet was fired at him, which hit him in the mouth, and at present he is fighting the battle with death." 

"So, as Mr. Kim YeJin's lawyer is saying that his client has been attacked, keeping this in mind, the court proceedings are adjourned till then, and the court also orders that this attack be investigated thoroughly." The judge of the supreme court speaks, hammering the hammer gently on the table of the court.