01 | sunday evenings

sunday, august 31

sasha was laying in her bed. she had just had a everything shower. her hair was wrapped in a towel and she had a face mask on. today she had cleaned her room, washed her bed sheets and went on a walk. it was a reset sunday today as school stated tomorrow.

and with school starting sasha was not so happy. she was not bad at school, she had good grades, well except math, but she didn't like school. her best friends kiki and alexa was the only thing that made the long days a little better. she had spent the whole summer with the two girls, except for the two weeks kiki went to florida. she left sasha and alexa here in new jersey all alone without their chauffeur.

kiki, alexa and sasha lived in the same neighbourhood. sasha and alexa lived across the street from each other. kiki's house was like a 8 minute walk away, if you sprinted to her house more like 5 minutes. she was the first of the three to get a car. well sasha was not even 18 get and alexa just never got at car. as she layed in her bed, waiting to the face mask to be done she texted her friends.

power puff girls!!

alexxx 😘⚠️:
when do yall start tmrw?

kikiki 💋🫨:
i start at 9:45
when do you start alex

alexxx 😘⚠️:
same as you

me:
i start at 9:30
    💔

kikiki 💋🫨:
i pick you guys up at sasha's at like
8:45 then
we can get like starbucks or sum

alexxx 😘⚠️:
yayayya

                                           me:
YEAHHHH

alexxx 😘⚠️:
bro
i start w pe tmrw
i'm gonna stay home bahahha

me:
shut up
i start with math
i'm all alone in that class 😐

kikiki 💋🫨:
alex we have pe together it's all cool
bhahaha sucks to be bad at math right sash?

me:
it's ms white fault, she
told my mom i needed to go that class again 😐

kikiki 💋🫨:
well well
i'm gonna go eat now
see youuuu

me:
yea me too
byeee

alexxx 😘⚠️:
byee

sasha took of the face mask and threw it away. she also took of the towel from her hair and put it up in a bun. she went down to the kitchen and looked after something to eat. her brother, mateo was at volleyball practice and wouldn't be home for an another hour. she thought it was kinda weird the volleyball practices had started a week before school and not her own soccer practices. but she was so supposed to go get him as their mom was still at work. times like this it would be great to have a car she thought. she prepared some noodles and ate those as she decided to post on instagram, a little summer dump.

-

sash.mani

mani