05 | mcdonald's

the thursday and friday passed fast for sasha because of her excitement toward the saturday evening. she would've just sat home the whole weekend if she didn't have plans. she was currently getting ready for the dinner. if you could call mcdonald's dinner. kiki would come pick her up in about 2 hours so she had a good amount of time.

she had decided to do her normal makeup and to not wear something too fancy. for some reason sasha was kinda nervous about all this so she decided to text alexa.

-
alexxx 😘⚠️:

me:
alexa my wise friend
why am i nervous about this hang out?
help meee
kiki ain't helping
she saying to just chill
BUT I CANT

alexxx 😘⚠️:
i think your feeling nervous
about brady !!
its ok and kinda funny
you will get to know him better tonight
and maybe all your little weird feelings
will disappear?
just have fun with kiki and ava

me:
thank you and shut up hahaha
i wish you could come along 💗💗

alexxx 😘⚠️:
me tooooo

-

when she was done getting ready she just sat on her phone trying to kill time, it was about 45 minutes before kiki would come get her. after some time just scrolling through tiktok she heard her mom come home so she left her room to go say hi.

"hi, how was work?" sasha asked as she entered the kitchen and went to give her mom a hug.
"it was okay, i'm happy to be home tho" she answered as they hugged each other.

they both sat down at the counter, talking about everything and anything, just catching up a little. sasha told her about some school drama and that there was a fight yesterday. she also told her a bit about brady. not too much, just that she's sitting with him in maths and that's he's nice.

nothing about how he has super pretty eyes, how his hair always is the right amount of messy, how he looks cute and sleepy at the same time, nothing about his great humour or good style. nothing about that smile he made every time he said something sarcastic. and nothing about how he was her type. she gave herself a mental slap, if you can even do that, why did she remember all this about a stranger?

after some more talk she went up to her room to do a last check on her outfit. she had a white tank top this time and wide legged nike sweatpants. it was her go to outfit when wanting to look good but chill.

-
kikiki 💋🫨:

me:
heyy
when are u coming?

kikiki 💋🫨:
in like 10 min
ok?

me:
okkkkk

-

about 15 minutes passed and they finally sat in the car blasting sza. the clock was 6:57 and they had about 8 minutes left until arriving. 20 something was playing and the two girls sang their hearts out.

they arrived at mcdonald's, another song was still playing but with volume a little bit lower and they had stopped singing this time. they parked but before leaving the car kiki spoke up.

"are you excited" she asked looking at sasha with a smile.
"yes but i'm so hungry so let's go!" sasha said opening the door, trying to avoid talking about herself. it would just make her more nervous.