𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐫 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ~ 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

✭✼✭

HAYLEY WAS FOLLOWING AFTER KLAUS, trying to get his attention as they both walked up the stairs but he was completely ignoring her and it was infuriating. He was just acting like she wasn't there. "Klaus!" She shouts as she grabs at his arm but he just rips it from her grasp and keeps going. "Klaus, stop walking away from me!" Hayley states with a frustrating groan. Klaus keeps walking, heading out into the courtyard. "Would you just stop?" Hayley asks, now seeing they had an audience.

"What's going on?" Davina asks curiously. She had been over to visit Grace and was talking with Jenna and Hanna in the courtyard when they overheard the commotion. Elijah had come out from the living room to see what was happening.

Klaus just stops in his step, turning to face Hayley who's eyes widen a bit at the look of pure anger on his face. "No, I don't want to hear anything you have to say because quite frankly I may rip out your tongue." Klaus snarls back at her, a glare set dead in his eye. He went to turn back but Hayley stops him.

"I didn't know that was going to happen." Hayley denies. She truly didn't expect for what happened to be the result. It hadn't even crossed her mind but it seemed Klaus didn't think that way.

"Yes, you did." Klaus snaps and Hayley frowns. "You must've had some sort of inkling that it could happen because you knew of her past." He states, taking a step toward her. "Hayley, she confided in you about it, she trusted you and yet you shoved her in that small dark room without a second thought." He felt completely infuriated with the woman. Grace didn't even want her around and yet she pushed and pushed and this was the outcome.

"B-but I didnt--"

"She was screaming at you to let her out and yet you didn't. You just stood there." Klaus was seething, they could all see that. It was clear something happened with Grace but with them arguing, they weren't really saying what it was exactly.

"Okay, would one of you say what happened?" Jenna asks with a sigh, raising her eyebrow at them, her hand planted on her waist.

"Do you want to tell them or shall I?" Klaus asks, although is tone was comical as he just stared at Hayley. The woman stays silent, her eyes drifting to the floor. Klaus scoffs as he turns to the group. "Hayley took it upon herself to, I don't know, control Grace? Is that what you were trying to do by locking her up?" Klaus questions, not really wanting an answer, he just wanted to point out the idiocy to what Hayley had done.

"She thought Grace was becoming out of control, even though she was fine and locked her up downstairs and while Grace pleaded for her to let her out, Hayley just stood there." He explains to them and everyone looked a bit shocked, their eyes moving to Hayley who had her head hung in shame. "I went in and by such a shocker, she had her own way of turning off the emotions she was feeling and the complete distraught she must have been in by being in that room and remembering back to her childhood." Klaus felt like exploding. Or at least tearing Hayley apart because he couldn't believe she had done something so reckless and so stupid.