{5}

I woke up late this morning as I couldn't sleep well yesterday. Those blue eyes of the devil were haunting me in my sleep. Is that fate or not I am not sure but I just realized that we have the same eye color. That is strange, isn't it? Anyway, I prepared myself to go to college but there was a faint dark circle under my eyes.

I groaned as I had missed the only early bus so I had to run in order to get to the class in time. I arrived there on time but only to realized later that my class began at 9 which means I ran here for no reason. I just drained all the energy myself. Thanks to the weather which was not too hot so there was not much sweaty scene.

I walked to the library to find a book to get inspired for my assignment. I put my bag on the table nearest to the shelves and walked around one shelf to another to find the book that I have been looking for. When I found it, it was near the top of the shelf which mean I had to get a ladder to get it. I took the book I wanted and came back down slowly but someone called me from behind.

"Hey, loser"

I got startled by the voice that I missed one step and fell on my butt.

"Ouch!", it hurt a lot so that I was rubbing my butt to lessen the pain but I could hear that person laughing at me.

I turned to look at and there she is, leaning on the shelf with her right shoulder, wearing a white Crop top with pink and white tennis skirt and of course heels. Then I heard a 'click' and realized that she had taken a photo of me on the floor.

"I never knew that you could be this stupid enough to fall from the ladder", trying to wipe the tears from her eyes that came out from laughing too much. I could see the librarian signaling her to keep her laughing voice down.

I didn't answer back as I was too embarrassed. I quickly got up and wiped the dust off my clothes and the book. I was about to leave the scene but unfortunately, she stopped me by standing in front of me.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"My class. It is nearly 9", I gestured to the watch on my hand to show her the time.

"Here, give this to my sister", she said handing me a file, "She forgot this on the kitchen table. I was about to go to her class but I found you wandering in here so you can just bring that to her"

"Ok", I took the file from her hand but accidently our fingers touched for a second which sent an electric current through my whole body.

"How do you know I am from her class?", I looked at her and she was also looking straight to my eyes.

"That", she pointed to my literature book placed on the table, "I have seen that at home. so, I solved the puzzle and found out that you are her student"

"I see", she moved out of my way and I went to put the books in my bag.

She looked at me one last time and went out of the library. I looked at her walk away and headed to the class. There were only a few students when I arrived. I put my bag on my seat and walked to the front of the class where Ms. Smith was standing.

"Umm, Ms. Smith. here!", I handed her the file.

"My file. Thank you. I was looking for this. Wait! How...you...?"

"Jessica asked me to give this to you. I was in the library when I ran into her. She was about to come to you but she just gave me as she saw me"

"You guys just talked? No fighting, right?"

"Of course not. She just left after giving me this"

"I see. Go and have a seat and thank you for this", I gave her a soft smile.