𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 - 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑯𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉: 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

Warnings: Broken bones, light gore, (basically just Felix's aftermath)

Story:

The next day, Chan and Hyunjin woke up drove to the hospital, and waited in the lobby until a doctor was to get them.

"𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢... 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭? " Hyun-jin had already been sobbing, Chan lightly drawing circles on his back with his light hand movements to comfort the boy. "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥" Chan responds. "𝐍𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! " Hyunjin looks up at Chan surprised. "𝐇𝐮𝐡? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭? " Chan asks. "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭.. " Hyunjin cries a bit harder and tries his best to wipe the tears off his face. "𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. " Chan says, receiving a nod from Hyun.

A doctor enters the lobby and announces "𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐤? " Felix's name immediately catches Hyunjins and Chan's attention and Hyunjin stands up "𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬! " And Hyunjin quickly walks to the doctor, almost leaving Chan behind as the doctor leads them into a room, there laid Felix with his eyes shut, bandages and tubes all over. "𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲- 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨!" Hyunjin panics, feeling his heart sink after seeing the sight and turns around, pushing his face into Chan's comfort.

The doctor speaks up "𝐇𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐬, 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦, 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐩..... " The doctor kept going, each word stabbing Hyunjins heart over and over. Eventually, the doctor paused for a moment "𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭. " Chan thanks the doctor and asks for privacy, and the doctor leaves.

"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧... 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰" Chan whispers to Hyunjin, lightly turning the scared Hyunjin to look at the poor boy. "𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱... 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.. " Hyunjin sobs, walking to the boy's side...

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧.. " Hyunjin covers his face, feeling his heart crush with his words. "𝐈𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. " Chan responds. "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.. " Hyunjin coughs out, sitting next to Felix, watching him.