(2) Let the fun begin! Part 2

"Peppy is not gonna be happy about this!"

And with that she kicked the door open and walked in.

。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。⋆⋆˚ ☁︎ ˚˚˚⋆⋆⁺₊ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

P.O.V. 3rd person:

"...Where did they go?" The receptionist asked herself as she looked around the room only to see no one. She walked out of the room and closed the door when she heard the elephant downstairs.

"Good thinking, Alex." Sam told her while they all were hanging from the ceiling. "These suction cup bottom gogo boots are the bomb!"

"Ooh, fashionable and funktionable."

They deactivated the boots, landed on their feet and climbed out of the window before getting out of the property in their normal clothes and acting as if nothing unusual happened. They walked casually till a bunch of people ran them over.

They stood up and Clover exclaimed annoyed, "Rude much! Don't they know there's a total secret spy sesh goin' down here?"

Sam answered the question before Nat could come up with a comeback."Eh, no Clover, that's kind of the point." Clover looked at her annoyed.

Again they saw a bunch of people walking to the same direction but on the other side of the street.

"That's weird, isn't it?" Nat asked them.

They shrugged before following the direction where the crowd ran.

When they arrived and saw a bunch of people standing infront of one shop they got suspicious. They crawled through the crowd into the shop without them knowing, the pig close behind. They arrived on the second floor where they could see many people on the first floor chatting in their own conversation.

"Ooh! Maybe they are some kind of nouveau tanning beds." "Wow! What are does thing?" Alex gestured to the machines where the people were distributed.

"Hey girls, look at this." Sam followed with her eyes where Nat was pointing at.

"Whatever they are, they've got the same weird symbol we saw on the receipt Peppy was holding."

The others agreed with her. That was when they heard a woman speaking and looked up. It was a commercial.

"Do you crave cool? Do you long to be more popular at school? Do you desire the joy of being a ten over the pain of being a two?" The crowd underneath the girls were in awe. "Then the fabulizer is the progress for you." With that the commercial ended and the crowd erupted into cheers and made lines before the machines.

One after the other walked through them while the girls above them observed everything. Even Oinky walked through it. The people came out of the machine on the other side of the room and looked different. They had a blonde streak in the hair which was covering one of the eyes and they had facial changings.

"I don't know what's weirder, the way they look or the fact that they seem to like it." "They're obviously out if their minds."

"Now we know why Peppy looked so different. He must have gone out and got his gnarly treatment." Sam told them after Alex and Nat said that.

Suddenly a ringing from one of the compowders was heard. They hid behind a pillar before accepting the call to see a live hologram of Jerry and Tad, Tad standing behind Jerry.

"Hello girls, how's the mission going?" Asked Jerry.

"Freaky. On account of before he was missing, the Pepster was fabulized." Alex said.