Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?

Introduction is published make sure to check out 😘😘

Introduction is published make sure to check out 😘😘 .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok standing outside of the emergency ward when Jungkook and Yoongi came to him.

Jk : hyung

Jungkook call him who flinched hearing him. Hoseok began to crying he is very broken seeing his love in this condition. He is blaming himself thinking it's someone his enemy who try to harm Yoonji.

Hobi : k-kookie why they did this. I was their enemy why did they hurt her. Whatever they want they should do to me. (He said crying)

Jk : don't cry hyung please don't noona will fine. Nothing will happens then her. Ok

Hobi : she is hurt badly, she is in pain I couldn't able to do anything to save her. She called me.

Jk : hold yourself hyung it's not your fault, noona will hurt knowing you were blaming yourself.

Yg : yes, hobi please don't blame yourself.
You find them who did this.

Hobi : I will, I won't let them go. Whoever the person is will see worst for sure. For doing this with my love.

They all waiting outside, waiting for the doctor to finish his work. And tell how yoonji is. After like hours doctor came out. Hoseok ran to him.

Hobi : how's my girlfriend is?

Dr : she is fine now. Lucky none of the injuries were deep. We came her injection she will wake up after 12 hours.

Jk : can we go and meet her?

Dr : sure.

They went inside and saw Yoonji was laying on the hospital bed. Hands were connected to saline-tube, few tubes and wires were connected to her. Hoseok went near her and gently hold her hand. He place a soft kiss and tear drop fell on his hand. Hoseok was crying sound of sons can be heard.

Yoongi put hand over his shoulder and try comfort him.

Yg : yoonji is fine now hobi.

Hoseok nodded with teary eyes.

Hobi : you should go home now it's almost morning now. Sorry because of the trouble.

Jk : don't try to so kind understand Mr. And you are the one who is going. Look at yourself clothes have blood marks, hands what gow you will meet noona after she will wake hell no. Go and wash yourself.

Hoseok glance over himself, indeed he looks like mess, hands in blood, clothes in blood, hair completely messy, face look all dull because of crying. He smile awkwardly and agree with Jungkook he should go and fresh up himself.

Hobi : I will go to fresh up anything happens call me instantly alright.

Yg : I will come to drop you.