Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit

Jungkook and Taehyung came from there to home. Taehyung still overcoming through that shock. Which he heard  a few moments ago.

Jin : you both come. How Yoonji is? (Jin asked as they entered)

Jk : she is better eomma. I will take hubby to room.

Jungkook took him to room.

Jk : hubby

Hugging him Jungkook tried his best to comfort him. Taehyung was feeling worst. He blaming himself why did he accept it and why did he just give on everything. He should have tried instant of sticking to that doctors words.

Jk : you should rest love.

Without saying anything Taehyung just hugged him tight and nodded his head on Jungkook's chest .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook saw Taehyung fall asleep, he went out. Saw Jin and Namjoon there. He went to them

Jin : what happened kookie? Taehyung didn't seem fine?

Jk : eomma, we did Taehyung's medical test a few days ago.

Jin : yeah, I remember you asked for that
So?

Jk : results come. It's says Taehyung was never paralyzed. (He said in a blank voice looking at them)

Nj/ Jin : What??! (Both of them were shocked)

Jk : yes, that doctor did everything intentionally. He even gave Taehyung wrong medicine. Which made his legs go numb. He is the reason why Taehyung was on Coma. The accident Taehyung had isn't that serious to end in Coma.

Jin : m-my bear was fine all t-time. Th-they did so wrong to my bear.

Nj : why would Dr. Park will do that. He didn't have anything  for Taehyung. Why (He said in an anxious voice)

Jk : we will be fine.

Nj : I am heading right now to release warrant for that motherfucker. My child suffer I made him rotten the prison. (He screamed out of anger )

Jk : appa, but-

Namjoon had out from there, without listening to him. Jin and Jungkook were there. Jungkook was trying to consel him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the Seoul Hospital

Doctor Park hurried his steps to his cabin, and take his phone to call someone.

Dr : He-hello (he said when his call was received)

?? : why the hell you're calling . (Person seems annoyed hearing him)

Dr : I order some people to kill that Doctor.

?? : WHAT?? are you out of your fucking mind .

Dr : I was asking for your help but you're not answering my calls I have to do something . Do you have any idea if she finds what you made me do to Taehyung. I can loose my Job, my license can get cancel. I can go to prison. (Said in fearful voice).