#6 "Yes"

1 month later

Malie POV

Sky have the killa head a way. I'm smoking while mi a medz da catty deh. I've never felt this way about a girl. Never. I feel trapped to be honest. Mi can't stop think bout her. A wa kind a guzu dis dawg?

"Malie!" Kaka shouted my name from upstairs. Mi frighten yuh fuck.

"Yow?" I asked then put out my blunt. I threw it in the kitchen trash can then sat down drinking cold water.

"Yuh phone a ring," he said then brought me the phone.

I answered. It's Sky.

We talked for a while and she said I should pick her up from school. I got in the crown and went to her school. A few students watched me as I opened the door for her to get in. I helped her in then got in the car.

"Come through wid eh beast," a few students hyped up my car.

"A fuss dem a see crown?" I asked Sky.

"A nuff dem nuff," she replied.

His car

"Weh yuh wah go?" I asked driving

"KFC," she replied then turned on the ac.

I went to KFC and ordered what she wanted. She wanted a zinger box so I bought two for us both. I gave her and she thanked me. We sat down in my car and started to eat. It's okay to eat in the car cause mi deven like people.

"So... how was your day?" I broke the silence.

"Not bad. Mi get 94% pon mi Math test," she replied happily.

"Wahm to the other 6%?" I joked.

"Yuh sound like mi mada right now," she rolled her eyes.

"Issa joke b," I said then took another bite of my zinger.

"How bout your day?" she asked.

"Yuh deh pon mi mind whole day," I shrugged.

"Why yah eat suh slow?" I laughed.

"A so mi stay," she laughed too.

"You're eating like a sloth right now," mi nearly dead wid laugh dawg.

We finished eating but I wanted to talk more before driving off.

"Mi wah yuh company tonight inno," I made eye contact with her to see her reaction.