#10 R & A

Alecia Pov:

"Babe" I shouted from upstairs.

We just got home from my brothers house and she's downstairs smoking as always.. From we start date mi tell har fi stop it and guess weh she do, she stop like fi 4 months and start back just likkle bit and ears hard.

"Wahmu?" She asked coming from the living room.

"Come laydown wid mi nuh" I said pouting.

"A fwd aguh fi one bottle a wata" She said walking off.

Walking to our room I laid on the bed , taking up my phone answering my bestfriend message.

Kalisha//Bestie👭❤

Kalisha//Bestie👭❤ :Suh Rhyan a come lata wid we?

me: Maybe caz yuh know how she clingy and stay already

Kalisha//Bestie👭❤: Kmt you n your woman

Sending a laughing emoji I closed our chat when I heard the bedroom door open and close..

"know how long mi a wait pon yuh" I said staring at her.

"hush deh yah now" She said taking off her shorts laying beside me.

Turning to face her I look at her in admiration without saying anything.

"A wa?" she asked.

I giggled and went closer to whisper something in her ear.

"I want your fingers inside me," I whispered.

She grabbed my neck gently and put me to lay down.

Wet....

She started to kiss me with her hand still on my neck and the other hand on one of my breasts.

Rhyan Pov:

Putting my hand on her breast I start to gently squeeze it rubbing one of my finger around her hard nipples, stop kissing her I kissed her neck going down to her breast I licked around her nipples.

Hearing her let out a soft moan when I gently bite her nipple, placing my hand on her other breast I started sucking on the one that was now in my mouth..

Sucking on her breast for a few minutes I take all her clothes off now looking at how good her body looks.. Kissing her I start to lick her neck down to her breast, licking around her breast I licked her stomach going straight down to her pussy seeing how wet it was I suck up all her juice and insert my tongue into her wet pussy fucking her..

Inserting two of my fingers she let out a moan.

"Relax baby" I said to her..

"Tek time now, doh do like the last time" She said looking at me.

I just smirk continuing to suck on her juicy pussy, gyal taste good yuh fuck.

Pushing my fingers back inside her I start fucking her on a hard pace, her juice filling my fingers, Grabbing her neck gently I start kissing her.. She moaned loudly so I stopped.

"U okay babe?" I asked.

"No yuh too rough," she complained with tears.

I chuckled then kissed her again.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I got off the bed and lifted her up making my way to the bathroom.

Putting her to stand in the shower I got myself fully undress then enter the shower with her.. I take up her body wash putting it on the rag washing her body.