⇜R⇝

Wada Toshiaki is standing in front of me all nervous. I hardly know him. But I gave him my right kidney and a lung, so technically we're pretty close.

— Yes ?

— I... This is to tell you that. . . I've developed feelings for you. . . I know it's forbidden, but I had to tell you. . .

If I said I was expecting this, it's a big lie. It's a good thing we're alone in the office. I've always had a soft spot for him. Even back when we were in the same class in our last year of high school.

I never dared talk to him. Then I donated a kidney. I found out it was for him. Same with the lung. I was a little happy that I'd helped him live. We became colleagues not even two months ago.

— Toshiaki, you know you're not supposed to like me, don't you ?

— I know, but I can't control it

— You know what I think dear Wada ?

— No, except that maybe I'm the biggest idiot on Earth for loving you when I'm not even allowed to.

— I'll tell you what I really think. I've had a crush on you for a few years now, and I don't mind being with you, but it has to be a secret. Understand, my dear Wada?

— Yes, I understand.

Wada's lips brush mine. He kisses me. I respond to his kiss. His lips are so soft and delicate. And so delicious. I watch Toshiaki staring straight into my eyes.

His eyes have never reflected his feelings. They just look cold and emotionless. But he's still extremely handsome. He clings to me and pulls off my shirt.

He kisses me languorously. I kiss him back. He's such a good kisser. Under sudden temptation, we sleep together.  And it's bad. Very bad.