━ 𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙝.
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ー 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖 𝙗.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    The moment (Y/N) stepped foot within the meeting room of Carmilla Carmine's office building, all Overlords tensed from her presence that was in itself threatening. The sheer power that practically dripped from her form was overwhelming, encasing the room in a dark shadow where only her vivid (E/C) eyes were seen, leaving each of them completely and utterly powerless.

    It was a horrid feeling.

    Yet at the same time, so invigorating.

    "Ha!" Velvette cackled with the tips of her fingers pressed to her lips, her phone held up to capture the Overlords' reactions. "Priceless."

    (Y/N)'s gaze swept across the room.

    At the head of the table stood Carmilla Carmine herself, the woman staring at her with widened eyes that clearly held bewilderment and apprehension as to why she was there. She looked the same as (Y/N) remembered, her long white hair tied up to look like horns whilst she was dressed in an off-the-shoulder black dress and ballerina shoes that laces all the way up her legs. Her two daughters were beside her as well, looking quite similar to their mother.

    Turning her eyes leftwards, she found Alastor and Rosie sitting next to one another, both staring at her intently as she were an enigma they wished to solve. Rosie's intentions were much more clear, of course, her head tilting to the side as she observed (Y/N), her completely pitch eyes blinking in surprise whilst she placed a hand to her cheek. She was dressed so very elegantly, wearing a maroon, Victorian-styled dress which accentuated her curves nicely, the hat she also donned propped on her perfectly styled white hair.

    Alastor, meanwhile, remained a mystery.

    The dapper demon bared a broad smile of viciously sharp teeth that hid any other emotion he may have had, his glowing red eyes tracking (Y/N)'s every move. Not only that, but he wore his dandy exterior very well, dressed in only the best which contained a red pinstriped suit that flared out around his legs, black pants, red dress shoes, and a bow tie to lace the look together. His red to black hair was cut into an angled bob along with two tufts that resembled ears, black antlers adorning his head to make him resemble a deer.

    (Y/N) cut off eye contact with the famed Radio Demon at that point, forcing her lips to still despite wanting to smile.

    This is kinda fun.