[Arc-2] : 1 Star cow

1 Star cow [sucking] [zuoai sperm injection] [punishment palm binding] [placing punishment] [forced semen extraction] (page 1/3)

    A variety show is playing on the TV at Jiang Qing's house.

    It was a program that brought together various handsome male and female stars with a lot of traffic.

    There was a very charming man smiling brightly on the TV screen. Even without looking, Jiang Qing could guess that the barrage at this time should all be filled with words like "Ah! Fanyang is so handsome!"

    Jiang Qing unconsciously glanced at the man on the screen a few more times.

    Fanyang is a popular star today.

    Different from the pretty-faced celebrities that can be seen everywhere now, Fanyang takes the tough guy route and has a strong but not greasy figure, which has attracted a lot of fans.

    His sunny and mature personality also makes him very popular, and it can be said that he has a bright future.

    Thinking of this, the doorbell at home rang. Jiang Qing slowly stood up and opened the door.

    Outside the door was a man wearing sunglasses and a mask. Jiang Qing gave in and signaled the other party to come in.

    The man strode in and took off his equipment skillfully. He seemed to be familiar with the structure of Jiang Qing's home. At this time, he looked at Jiang Qing apologetically: "I'm sorry, Master, I'm late."

    Jiang Qing raised her eyes to look at him. The man was the real star of the program being broadcast on TV. He smiled and shook his head, "It's okay, I know you're busy. I can understand."

    But Fanyang, who had been uneasy and secretly looking at Jiang Qing's expression, took a step forward and grabbed Jiang Qing's hand with a big hand, looking uneasy. : "No, I hope to withdraw from the entertainment industry and serve you wholeheartedly. It was your compassion that allowed me to continue to stay in the entertainment industry and develop." "

    Okay." Jiang Qing patted him on the other hand. Back of hand: "I want you to go. Just feel at ease. As for me, you don't have to worry too much. I don't want you to lose your beloved career because of me." Fan

    Yang, who looked uneasy, reluctantly calmed down, " Thank you for always being so kind to me. Originally, I was just a lowly milk-producing cow and should have stayed at home."

    Jiang Qing touched his head tenderly.

    Fanyang was a head and a half taller than him. It was really not easy to touch his head. Jiang Qing had to stand on tiptoe. Fortunately, Fan Yang, who had good vision, bent down in time, allowing Jiang Qing to touch his head easily.

    The master who was missed by his heart gently stroked Fanyang's hair, and he felt happy in his heart.

    "Ha, Master, if you touch me so gently, you won't be able to bear it anymore, and your nipples will leak..." Fanyang, who could do 200 squats in a row, started to turn red and his breathing became heavy.

    And just as he said, the color of the fabric on his chest began to darken, as it was stained by milk.

    "What a dishonest little cow." Jiang Qing was helpless.

    "I'm sorry," Fanyang lowered his head uneasily. As a dairy cow, I was so unqualified that I leaked precious milk without permission. If it weren't for the gentleness of his master, he might have been abandoned long ago.