2 Porn Prince

2 Porn Prince [Erotic Women's Swimsuit] [koujiao cum swallowing] [oral ejaculation] (page 1/2)

    "Come out after changing into your training clothes." Jiang Qing Jiang Qing said while putting the paper bag in her hand into Bai Yaowen's outstretched hand.

    Bai Yaowen was a little confused: "Practice clothes..." But he nodded, turned around and entered the bathroom in the room.

    As he closed the bathroom door, he thought to himself that he had been on tour so many times that he had basically worn all kinds of clothes. What was the use of wearing practice clothes now?

    He put the bag in his hand on the sink, took out the clothes inside and shook them out... The moment he saw the clothes, his face turned a little red.

    He was a little afraid to look at the clothes in his hands, which would be the clothes he would wear.

    "Such bold clothes... you want me to put them on..."

    Bai Yaowen backed down, but he quickly encouraged himself in his heart: No, this is training clothes, what am I thinking, even if the style is a bit strange, it's still Jiang The teacher decides it himself, so there won’t be any problem!

    Although it was the first time he saw such clothes that exposed bold and sad customs, Bai Yaowen still put them on based on his feeling.

    A small amount of fabric is more troublesome to him than cumbersome clothing.

    Jiang Qing outside felt very calm about Bai Yaowen staying in the bathroom and not coming out. He sat in front of the coffee table and drank a cup of tea slowly.

    When the tea bottomed out, Bai Yaowen carefully opened the door.

    When in front of Jiang Qing, he would still try his best to disguise himself and show his best and most elegant side to Jiang Qing.

    Therefore, Jiang Qing did not appear to be restrained as expected. Bai Yaowen's face was calm and he walked out naturally, but his face was a little blushing.

    What Bai Yaowen is currently wearing is indeed a training suit, but it doesn't look like it's for people practicing music. Instead, it looks more like a swimsuit.

    A one-piece, three-point swimsuit for women.

    Pure white fabric has always been very suitable for Bai Yaowen, and this swimsuit is no exception. But if ordinary white clothes give him an elegant feeling, then this swimsuit gives people a feeling of youthfulness and temptation.

    The overly tight translucent fabric clings tightly to Bai Yaowen's body. The two obvious protrusions on his chest, even the faint pink color, are hidden by the swimsuit, and the shape of his lower body is even more tightly outlined.

    Because this is a women's swimsuit, there is naturally no extra space to hold a man's vagina.

    A pair of white silk was equally tightly wrapped around Bai Yaowen's slender legs, wrapping the flesh tightly, with only a trace of flesh color faintly visible.

    This is basically what the dress looks like, with a pair of white gloves and a blue and white sailor uniform top hat as decorations.

    Jiang Qing raised her eyebrows and praised: "It suits you very well."

    "Thank you," Bai Yaowen subconsciously wanted to say thank you in a low voice, but then he recalled that the Bai family's family rules required speaking clearly and loudly, so he immediately changed his words and his face became even flushed: " Thank you for the compliment, teacher."