Challenges

Whether new or experienced, the JustWriteIt profile challenges you to take the plunge and write that story lurking in the corner of your mind, both ongoing stories and new ideas are welcome

This profile has two challenges that would help you set out and reach your goals as a writer.

The Eight Chapter Challenge:

This challenge is for writers who have a great story concept, or ongoing story, but who have yet to find the motivation to sit down and write.

During the two-month writing period, we challenge you to write 8 new chapters for your story.

For more information on this challenge, check out the 8-Chapter Challenge title on our profile.

The 30DayChallenge:

The 30DayChallenge motivates you to write consistently for 30 Days in a supportive and creative environment. This challenge will help you continue your ongoing story and foster good writing habits. The end goal is for you to keep up with regular posts to give your readers something to come back to.

For more information on this challenge, check out the 30DayChallenge title on our profile.

Every single one of you has an exciting story to tell, and we want to encourage you to continue writing it. Each challenge has its guidelines outlined in its respective titles on our profile. Please read through them carefully to ensure you and your story are eligible.

We host creative challenges, not contests. Stories will be screened for eligibility, but not judged. We won't announce winners, but we will celebrate and acknowledge the accomplishments of those who complete the challenge.