³sidemen shoot

»»————- ★ ————-««
harry pov

As i closed the door of Elle's flat i took a deep breath. Shit. What have i done? What have i thought to slept with my best mates sister! I basically ran down the stairs, i was actually late for the sidemen shoot, a 20 vs 1. Guess who's the 'vs 1': right, me! How am i supposed to do that with my social awkwardness? I hate to talk to strangers...

Just ten minutes late, i finally arrived at the set. "Yooo Harry mate!" Ethan greeted me. "You ready for the vid?" he asked. "N-No absolutely not!" I laughed. As usual, we needed to be here an hour earlier before the girls arrive, i don't know why, but that gives me time to comprehend what has happened last night. It was very good though. A moment later i felt a hand in my shoulder.

"You alright mate?" Josh asked. I just nodded. "Ey boys, listen quick. One girl cancelled a few minutes ago, does anybody know a girl, who can get in last minute?" Josh announced. "i can ask my sister" Ethan proposed and of course all the boys agreed. Oh nelly... Ethan left the room to call her. Elora. What a beautiful name she has... Deep in thoughts i didn't realise how Ethan said, that Elora would get in for that girl.

"Harry you ready?" Vik asked me. "yeah i'm good, just in thoughts" i answered. "abouuut?" "huh nothing" Vik looked at me trying to read my face, about failed. He didn't continued questioning and left with a nod. Ready and nervous as fuck, i stood in the middle of the white room. "why do i need to do this?" i turned to the room where the boys watched me. 

The first girl was a 'no' for me. This whole thing was so horrible. I don't like it. Not at all. There were a few 'yes's' and also 'no's'. I waited for Elle to come out and finally she did. I was not awkward around her, which you can definitely see on camera i guess.

As Elle came out, i instantly knew it was a 'yes' but i waited for her to stand on the mark. "yes" i said a little nervous, but when she smiled at me, my awkwardness flew away. Elora made her way to the girls i had said 'yes' to before.

The round one ended and i went to the room where all the other boys sat. "What. was. that.?" Ethan asked. "what was what?" "with my sister? you basically checked her out! I saw that Harry!" Ethan seemed a little upset. "sorry" i mumbled kinda embarrassed of the whole situation. "But i actuallythink they would be cute together..." Tobi said to Ethan, while i sat on the sofa and m hid my face in my hoodie.

"Harry you need to go out again, the dates begin any minute now" JJ said. So i stood up and walked out, i really don't want to, it's so embarrassing.

»»————- ★ ————-««

-
i know very short chapter again
i'm sorry :3