⁴dates

»»————- ★ ————-««
Elora pov

I talked to the girls while waiting for the 'dates' to begin. All of them were super friendly and most of them weren't really interested in Harry, so better chances for me right?

I always had a huge crush on Harry ever since Ethan brought him home that random day after school. Eth usually didn't brought his friends home without telling anyone, he always asked Mum if it was okay when they come over. Also Eth didn't had many friends back then, but we had each other that's all that matters. But as soon as He and Eth entered the living room back then, i felt my heart beat faster and this still happens when i'm around him. His beautiful ocean eyes and HIS LAUGH-

My gorgeous thoughts were interrupted by a manager saying that it's my turn now. Ethan would kill me if i ever went on a real date with Harry, but for now it's just for the video sadly.

I stood up from my stool and went on set, got a mini mic again and sat down on the chair. After a few seconds Harry appeared with a smile on his face and sat down on the other chair in front of me. "Hi Elle how are you?" Harry asked first, he's not awkward around me like he is with strangers. But i'm not a stranger right? "Hey Harry, i'm good and you?" I was a little nervous so my leg was shaking up and down rapidly. "Yeah yeah me too, there's no need to be nervous tho" he said while pointing out my shaking leg. I giggled as his comment, he knows me too well.

"Euh you knew i can do boxing?" he asked me randomly, but i could hear the other boys laughing through his mic. While giggling I said "No i didn't know, wanna show me?" I stood up from the black chair and got into boxing position. He did the same and stood in front of me, but waited for me to punch first.
"are you scared?" i laughed and before he could answer I threw the first punch in his stomach in a joking way.

Harry seemed surprised and looked directly into my hazel eyes, completely distracting me from what happens around us. Harry used that situation and wrestled me, his hands around my waist and he put me over his shoulder.

I bursted out laughing while punching his back "Harry let me down". "Nope, not gonna happen" he said taking me backstage to the other sidemen members. On our way I heard him whispering "you're all mine now! FINALLY . I heard Harry chuckle. "Fuck did i say that out loud?" i whispered in his ear. "Yeah you did darling" He answered making me shiver. "shit" i mumbled to myself.

Meanwhile we reached the room with the others and Harry put me down still having his arm around my waist. I loved the feeling of him holding me tight, i felt so ... safe. After all those years together he still could make me blush with the tiniest movements.

"Ohhh our lovebirds are back!" JJ screamed excitedly. "oh shut up" Harry said and i looked towards Ethan, he didn't looked happy, but also not mad. We definitely need to talk. After Harry left the room again because he still had more dates to go on, i sat down with the boys.

"Elora?" shit. That was Ethan and it wasn't a good sign by him not saying my nickname. "yes?" i carefully asked. "Do you like him?" he asked so randomly. "Of course i like him, he's your best friend?!" why did i say that? "No- do you like like him? not just because he's my best mate" he's still wants to know. "No not in that way-" And that was the fattest LIE ever. Ethan nodded and thankfully he asked no more.

It didn't take long and the video was officially done. All of the girls went home and the sidemen sat together talking about girls they thought were good for Harry. Let's be honest, yes i was jealous.

I sat with the boys and listened, while minding my business on my phone. "That one blonde girl was pretty fit" "Nah i think that one brunette one was perfect for you Harold-" "No thanks, brunettes are not quite my type-" Harry said. "Yeah right my sister is" Ethan laughed and everyone joined.

Then i mined my business again and time went by. It was getting pretty late and i wanted to leave. "Elle? you wanna go home?" Harry whispered in my ear, since he was sitting right next to me. As if he could read my mind. I nodded happily it and said bye to everyone and hugged them. Harry and i left the building together in silence, comfortable silence, walking to the parking lots.

"you want a ride?" i asked him while freezing as fuck. It was getting late and so on it got cooler. "Yes that would be very nice of you. Take my hoodie it'll warm you up" He took of his hoodie and gave it to me. The pullover smells so much like him, i put it on and got into the drivers seat with harry as my passenger prince.

The drive was silent but very comfortable, till Harry put his hand on my tight, making me blush. I smiled it away and stopped in front of his apartment tower. We both got out "thanks for driving me" Harry said. "no problem, you want your sweater back?" "no no you can have it, suits you better" he smiled, gosh his smile is adorable. Harry chuckled "yours too" no i did not say that out loud right? no i did, fuck! I put my hands in front of my face hiding the blush.

As i felt his strong arms around my waist pulling me into a hug, making butterflies erupt in my tummy. God what's this boy doing with me?

   »»————- ★ ————-««

-
Finalllyyyyy!! a longer chapter, guys i'm so sorry for not updating so long :(
but here it is 1037 words just for you <3
btw this chapter is not edited, so i'm sorry for spelling mistakes :)