Prologue

Franz Pov:

Alarm clock: Cringgggggggggggggggggggg

Franz:AHH shut up!

I swear, if I go to hell and meet the person who invented this annoying, good-for-nothing clock, I would double his punishment!"
I immediately got up and walked over to the calendar to check the date and....

Franz:  April 1, 2023 huh I hate this date.

My name is Franz A. Ryouta. Code name:  The Masquerade of the "Japanese empire Bureau of intelligence Service " or "JEBOIS" this agency recruit me when I was 7years old. So since then I was working with them.

Knock knock

???: Franz-sama may I come in?

Franz: suit yourself Sebastian.

Sebastian  opened the door with a big smile on his face.

" Btw Sebastian Michaelis is my personal butler well not really mine since he just got ordered by his real master to serve me

" Btw Sebastian Michaelis is my personal butler well not really mine since he just got ordered by his real master to serve me."

Sebastian: Good morning Franz-sama. Your breakfast is ready and Ms. Aozaki wants to talk with you.

Franz: AHH, I forgot that old woman was here.

Sebastian: pls don't forget today is the first day of the school. Franz-sama

Franz: yeah yeah whatever.

Sebastian: I'll be going now.

When he leaves the room I immediately wash my face and brush my teeth.

15 minutes later

I just reached the dining room and I can already see an red hair woman.

Franz: sighs*

Touko: good morning Franz.

Franz: what did you want and why are you here Touko?

Meet Aozaki Touko, one of the main commander of JEBOIS agency. I heard her rank was higher than ordinary General. Well in short she's my boss the person who recruited me when I was 7 years old.