The beginning

Franz POV
.
.
.

I just arrived at the bus stop 🚏 and 5 minutes later the bus arrived I entered and sat at the back. And Serval minutes later it's already filled with people. The ride is kinda boring so I just close my eyes until.......

Girl: Do you think you should give up your seat?

I see an short hair girl with large brea- talking to an blondie man sitting.

Franz: same uniform as me huh.... Wait majority of passengers in the bus share the same uniform as me.

Blondie boy: eh, by any chance are you scolding me?

Girl: can't you see the old woman having trouble?

This is the first time  I ride a public bus since we have a tons of vehicles but there's an sign of priority seat on where the blondie dude sitting. And by he's action he looks like a person who didn't give a fuck.

Blondie boy: that's a really crazy question lady. Why would I give my seat to an old woman? There's no really reason for me to give it up.

Franz: well it's an priority seat, I think that's reason is enough.

But of course I won't say that

Girl: isn't it natural to hand over the priority seat to an elderly?

Blondie boy: I don't understand. Priority seats are just priority seats, and there is no legal obligation for me to move. Wherever or not or i move should be decided by me. Who is currently sitting in this seat. Will you give up your seat because I am young? Hahaha that's stupid.

I just close my eyes and ignore this yapping events.

Timeskip
.
.
.
.

I feel the bus stopped moving so I opened my eyes

Franz: We're already here huh

I get out the bus and observe the scenery

So I would live in this prison for 3 years huh?

I start walking and notice two people talking.
It was a black hair girl and a brown hair boy, with an introvert face. I ignored them and start walking to the entrance ceremony.

After I arrive at the line for the entrance ceremony I started to get bored immediately so I just start to imagine things that's not gonna happened in real life.

Timeskip:

I just arrived at the 1-D classroom. Overlooking at the classroom, I walked over to the seat with my name template on it. You may ask where of course it's in MC seat. While I was thinking a guy with brown hair ( the person I see in the school gate earlier) just sat down. He's one seat apart from me. I looked at him and he immediately noticed it and he looked at me.

Franz: ......

Boy: .......

This is awkward asf. As I was about to say something a girl with ice aura sit in the middle chair where me and the brown hair boy was sitting. I immensely change my gaze in front of me.

Kiyotaka : so where in the same class after all? I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you.

Ayanokouji said this to the person who seat between us.

Girl: a sudden self-introduction?

She's right it's too  sudden for him to introduce himself but why did she pointed it out?