16 ┃ 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

━ ⭒─⭑━

Aizawa frowned at the villains. "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

Your eyebrow shot up. The revelation sparking a memory that instantly transported you back to the chaotic stampede in the hallway just a few days ago.

If you weren't mistaken, after the alarm was signaled, it was only seconds before you found yourself bumping into an unknown figure.

...Could it be?...

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...All Might...The Symbol of Peace...And he's not here?" The blue haired man asked, his voice raspy and gravely. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

"They want All Might," you murmured to yourself, a sly smile playing on your lips hidden behind your hand, enjoying the growing tensions. "How utterly predictable."

Aizawa's signature weapon, Capturing Weapon, whipped into action. It unfurled with a metallic snap, defying gravity as it hovered menacingly beside him, charged with unseen energy. A crimson glow ignited in his eyes, piercing through the darkness of his goggles, and his unruly black hair bristled upwards like a wild animal's mane.

The students can only stare at the approaching villains in disbelief as their teacher activated his Erasure quirk, the transformation a stark contrast to his usual stoic demeanor with the present threat.

"What? Villains? No way...There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed, his voice laced with worry.

Yaoyorozu, a tall teenage girl with a mature physique, echoed his concern. Her onyx eyes, sharp and intelligent, darted between the villains and Thirteen, her brow furrowed in concentration. "Yeah, Thirteen-sensei," she said, voicing her own question. "Why aren't the alarms going off? What about the trespasser sensors??"

Thirteen offered a helpless shrug, just as clueless as everyone else. "We have them, of course, but..." she trailed off, unsure on how to finish her sentence.

Todoroki's voice cut through the tension, calm and collected despite the chaos, cut through the tension. "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?"

Internally, you scoffed. Here you all were, a small class of about 22 pre-hero students, squeezed between two actual heroes and surrounded by a sea of hundreds of villains. This wasn't the time for a fucking seminar!

Weren't these supposed future heroes supposed to have some kind of... instinct? Survival sense? Anything besides the urge to hold a strategy meeting while they were clearly outnumbered and outgunned?

You gritted your teeth, the hero-hopeful facade you usually maintained cracking around the edges.

This was insane.

"Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence," you interjected, voice coolly analytical. "They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan is, their objective ends with the death of All Might."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation and try calling," Aizawa ordered, his voice firm. "These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering." He turned towards Kaminari. "Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too."

Kaminari blinked in surprise but nodded, a determined glint in his eyes. "Yes, sir!"

"What about you, sir? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them! Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this!" Midoriya yelled, his voice laced with panic. "Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights after erasing the enemy's Quirk. That's not going to help with a group!"