003

1x09
"RISE UP."

"Are the wards solid now?" Robert asked as he and Alec stood behind the warlock.

"Even my magic has limits. The wards won't hold off that forsaken attack but my protections will slow them down." Magnus told the men as Elysia walked up from behind them.

"Extra time is priceless." Robert assures him.

Magnus grinned and tilted his head a bit, "No, say that after you get my bill."

Robert turned his head to see Elysia behind his son, "Elysia will take care of that."

As Robert walked off, Elysia smiled and walked towards the warlock, "Magnus Bane, is that you?"

"Elysia, snowflake, look at you. You look so grown up from when i seen you last." Magnus smiled wide and hugged the girl tightly, a genuine happy smile on her face, as Alec watched the pair.

"You haven't aged a day." A smirk now graced her lips as the two pulled back. "Still as handsome as ever."

"Look whose talking." Magnus examined her, she really did look more grown up and mature. He was happy to see her healthy and doing good. Magnus, other than the clave and her mother, knew that she was a vampire. Magnus also knew about her being Jocelyn's daughter since she was a kid. Magnus was like her super cool and fun big brother that she always wished she had.

"Leading the Toronto institute was very good for me. It taught me a lot and it got me where i am now." Elysia shrugged, her eyes slightly catching Alec's, remembering her conversation with Alec last night. A man came up behind Elysia to whisper in her ear. Elysia sighed and closed her eyes briefly. "Excuse me."

Elysia left the two men and walked down into the main area. She saw Isabelle and who she believed to be Meliorn, the Seelie. "Isabelle, i need you to step aside. Meliorn, the clave has ordered that you be placed under arrest."

"What?" He asked as Isabelle asked at the same time, "What for?"

"Soliciting state secrets from a shadowhunter on behalf of Valentine Morgenstern. Guards." Elysia hated this. The last thing she wanted was to do something like this so early on but this wasn't up to her. This was the claves demand.

Two guards came up and grabbed Meliorn to arrest him. "Have you lost your mind?" Isabelle practically growled at the woman in front of her.

"Me?" Elysia sighed and leaned forward to whisper, "do you know how lucky you are that you didn't get arrested with him?"

"What are you talking about?" Isabelle asked with anger in her voice as Elysia began to walk off with the black haired girl following.

"I know about your long-standing relationship with him, Isabelle. The clave knows and they think it may have led to the disclosure of state secrets. This is serious." Elysia tried to tell the girl but she refused to accept it.

"What? No! Meliron told me how to get into the Hotel DuMort so that we could save a mundane." Isabelle explained to the woman making her stop and turn around.

"And you what? Told him nothing in return?" Isabelle looked down and by the look on her face, Elysia knew that she did tell him things. "The clave and no one else is blaming you for the attack. The clave thinks that Meliorn and the Seelies were likely working with Valentine all along."