Chapter 17

Four Seasons Hotel

Seoul

* Aron along with his men came to Seoul last night.... They are currently staying at the hotel....

Aron first wanted to go to Kim Mansion,,,, but he dropped the idea.... He will go to Kim Mansion after finding the actual intention of Choi Hyunbin...,.

Right now ,, Aron was discussing something with his right hand man,.... *

-- Boss , i think we should atleast warn kims ,,, so that they can protect young master....

-- don't worry about that ,,, i have full trust on hobi ,,, he will not let baby bunny get a single scratch.....

-- then ,, what is the next plan , boss ???

-- find the Rayn guy and bring him to our secret basement in Seoul....

-- Rayn !! But why him now boss ?? * confused *

-- my gut feeling is saying ,, Rayn is connected to the Choi's ... He is a dog of choi...

-- I got it boss.... I am informing our men to bring Rayn here...

-- hmm ,, but be careful ,,, i don't want anyone to get a single idea about us....

-- you can rest assured boss ,,, we will do it secretly like every time.....

-- okay....

* Aron's right hand man left from there after giving a slight bow to Aron.... *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Mansion

Jungkook's Room

-- i need to pee Tae ,, it's urgent...

* Jungkook said for the 3rd time to the human koala who was hugging jungkook tightly....

Actually ,, Taehyung asked jungkook if he can hug the elder.... And jungkook said ' of course , you can hug me tae ' ,,, that was jungkook's mistake....

Cause it has been 30 minutes ,,, still Tae was hugging the hell outta him.... Jungkook got nature emergency but Tae wasn't ready to break the hug....... *

-- If you don't let me go now ,,, then forget about forehead kiss and hug.... * cutely glaring *

-- this pee is being my enemy... Such a mood blocker.....

-- are you serious ??

-- yes I am serious my heartbeat ,, your pee is a jealous fellow ,, when it saw me hugging you ,, it couldn't control his jealousy and came to ruin my moment....* rolling his eyes *

* Jungkook looked back at taehyung in disbelief.... Taehyung was back hugging jungkook.... *

-- I can't control anymore... I need to pee right now....

* With a heavy heart Taehyung left jungkook who almost immediately ran to the washroom...... *

-- Come fast baby koo....

* Taehyung said in a little high voice so that jungkook can hear him from the washroom....

After being done with nature call ,,, jungkook came out of the washroom just to see Tae kissing his picture again and again which was kept in his night stand... *

-- stop kissing my picture like this.....

-- Are you jealous baby that i am kissing your picture but not you ?? * smirk *

-- in your dreams Tae....

-- in my dreams ,,, you do many things after being jealous ,, wanna recreate those ?? * still smirking *