💙 Chapter Thirty-nine💙

Author's pov

Few months later

Everything seems to be going well in Amaranthine Kingdom. After the marriage of Jungkook and Taehyung, the kingdom has flourished abundantly. Peace reigned, well until now.

Taehyung was sitting in his office when one of the demons working in the palace run in breathing heavily as if he had run.

"Your Majesty" the demon breathed out

"What is it that made you barge into my office like that?" Taehyung asked his voice stern showing how displeased he is whilst standing up.

"Sorry, Your majesty but you have to see this" The demon said and spread his palm. Taehyung looked into his palm and found the ring he used to propose Jungkook

"Yeah, what about it?" Taehyung asked nonchalantly.

"Your majesty, I found this after I heard his majesty, King Jeon Jungkook and his ministers planning to rebel against you" the demon said frantically. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief and started laughing.

"You do know what you are saying right. You are trying to accuse my husband of treason?" Taehyung asked his voice deepening.

The demon opened his mouth to say something but was soon held up the wall hands cutting off his air supply. The demon started suffocating but Taehyung didn't care he was angry that his baby highness was accused of something this despicable.

The demon struggled till he pulled out a scroll from under his garment and showed it to Taehyung. Tae let the demon fall and took the scroll. He opened the scroll and his heart clenched tightly.

It was a letter to the angel ministers from Jungkook, he wouldn't have believed it, if not for Jungkook's seal that was proudly stamped at the end of the paper.

He stumbled back and cried out, the scroll falling from his hands. He waved his hands and waved his hand to dismiss the demon not missing the smirk of the demon after seeing his reaction.

After the demon left, Taehyung looked at the door and wiped the few tears that dropped from his eyes and smirked. But soon his face morphed into his usual poker face realising that his baby highness could be in possible danger because of all this. He quickly sent for the others except Jungkook.

Minor timeskip

Now all of them were sitting in Tae's office waiting patiently for him to brief them on the purpose of the meeting

"What is it?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung silently handed the letter to them.

"What nonsense is this?" Yoongi asked loudly after reading the letter that elaborate all the plans of Jungkook to rebel. The others read the letter one by one, their reaction almost the same.

"Don't tell me you are believing this." Jimin asked looking at his brother desperately

"Do I look like a fool to you? As soon as I saw the demon I sensed something wrong. Well, I must give them them the credit for imitating Jungkook's handwriting and putting that fake seal there." Taehyung said and chuckled darkly at the end.

"So what are we going to do?" Jin asked

"We would give them the reaction they want and slowly gather evidence till we ambush them." Taehyung replied crossing his arms over his chest.

"And we will do all this without Jungkook's knowledge?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, we need the reaction to be more real." Taehyung replied with a sigh

"But he will get hurt." Jimin exclaimed worried about his friend's or should I say his best friends feelings.

"That's the whole point. The more unnatural the reaction is, the more they will suspect us. I am pretty sure that they are watching our every move so we have to be careful." Taehyung replied.