💙 Chapter Fifty-three💙

Author's pov

Currently, Hoseok and Dae are in their shared bedroom cuddling. That was until Dae sat up still hugging Hoseok's arm though.

"Hobi~" Dae whined making Hoseok sigh.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked looking at Dae who was snuggling into his arm.

"I want to go for a picnic."Dae said and Hoseok looked at him done.

"We went on a picnic just few days ago and you want to go again?" Hoseok asked in disbelief. The duo had just gone for a picnic about two days ago and here Dae is requesting another one.

"This time with everyone. I want us to go on a family picnic" Dae said

"Oh" Hoseok replied.

"That's all you have to say?" Dae asked his voice showing his irritation.

"Are you sure you are okay? You are being too moody these days." Hoseok said not knowing he is digging up his own grave.

"Oh now, I am the one who is moody?" Dae asked and pulled away from Hoseok's arm.

"That's not want I meant baby. I was just worried. You seem to be on edge these days." Hoseok said and pulled him back into his arms.

"I am just tired, I don't want to work anymore. Tell Hyung that I resign!" Dae complained making Hoseok shake his head.

"You don't want to work anymore?" Hoseok asked and Dae nodded cutely.

"If you resign, who will take your place? You know we can't just put anyone there right?" Hoseok reasoned.

"Then tell Hyung to reduce my work load then maybe I will reconsider my decision" Dae said

"He is your Hyung,You talk to him. I am sure he will give his baby Kim a pass" Hoseok explained

"Not that name again" Dae complained but Hoseok just chuckled and started caressing his back.

"You like it though" Hoseok said but Dae didn't respond and buried his face in Hoseok's chest.

"So, about the picnic, tell your Hyung. I am sure he will agree." Hoseok said and Dae nodded into his chest.

"Now go tell him" Hoseok said and pulled away from the hug.

Dae nodded and got up leaving the room to go to Tae's office.

He went to Tae's office but he was not there, so he made his way to Taekook's shared room.

Upon reaching the room, he barged in without knocking and he will probably regret it later.

"Oh shit" Dae said and turned away from the sight, his cheeks red in embarrassment.

Taehyung and Jungkook were having a full blown makeout and their clothes were almost off their bodies but sadly they got interrupted by Dae.

Seeing Dae, they both pulled back abruptly and Jungkook looked down embarrassed. He got up quickly and rushed to the washroom to fix himself. Tae on the other hand fixed his dress quickly and cleared his throat getting Dae's attention.

Dae turned around and saw his Hyung looking at him intensely

"What is so important that you barge into our room like that?" Tae asked his voice stern.

"Sorry Hyung, I was just too excited that I came in without knocking" Dae explained. Tae sighed and spoke.

"So what is it?"

"I wanted to asked if we could go for a family picnic." Dae said still not making eye contact with his twin.

"Oh, it's fine.We can go in a few hours. So make preparations and inform the others" Tae said and Dae nodded and was about to leave when he heard Tae speak.