Chapter 2

Author's pov
Whereas on the other side, at Arora & Co., in Delhi..
Someone was sitting in his office and fuming in anger and called his p.a.
It was no one other than The Karan Arora, and he was in the fowl mood because of some employees mistakes and he can afford anything but lies and mistakes not acceptable..
_______________________________

Karan' s pov
On call he shouted "Nandani ( his p.a.) , where is Parth, tell him to come to my office now??" To which Nandani by getting a little scared by her boss's mood replied "S..sir Parth sir is in his office, I will call him now"
By hearing this Karan disconnected the call.
And at the same time someone came into his office and with his mischievous smile said " you missed me and I'm here, tu mujhse ek din bhi dur nhi reh skta Na pata tha mujhe"
( I knew that You can't live without me even for one day )
Meanwhile, Karan just stared towards Parth for a second with his serious eyes and said " Mr. Parth Ahuja this is an office and you are an official partner of this company so please maintain the decorum"
Parth just smiled and said " company and all are secondary for me bro but at first you are my best friend my brother and mai

to aapne Bhai se aaise hi baat karunga chahe to kuch bhi bol"
( Do whatever you want but I'll talk to my brother like this only)
Karan just nodded his head in disbelief and discussed the problem they faced because of one of the employee's mistakes and said "Just give him one last warning and tell him very clearly that if he made one more mistake then I'll fire him".
Parth just nodded his head in yes as he clearly knew what this company and work meant for his friend and how serious he was at that moment.
Then suddenly Karan looked towards Parth with some unknown emotions reflecting in his eyes and said " Uska kuch pata chala kya ?"
Parth didn't say anything and disappointedly looked at the floor and nodded his head in no and then looked towards his friend again and saw a sadness in his eyes with he instantly covered with his serious look.
Parth knew how his friend was hiding his pain and emotions .
He out of nowhere said "It's been 7 years bro, you have been asking about her whereabouts daily....she is gone, and you have everything now but still you are lost somewhere...please try to be happy now and we are trying our best to find out about her whereabouts",
Karan just looked at parth and replied with a sad smile " No! Not everything...a piece of mine missing " by saying this he kept his hand on his chest and muttered "from past 7 years this heart is not mine it belongs to her" by saying these words he felt a ping in his heart and a lone tear escaped from his eyes, he wipped it instantly and looked towards Parth who was now just looking silently towards his friend.
After a moment he said " Mein khud dhund ke launga Sidhi ko and I promise you wapas sab phle jaisa hoga ek din!"
By saying this Parth left the karan's cabin and went away from there
( I'll find Sidhi myself and I promise you that everything will become normal just like normal days)
Meanwhile Karan just looked at his friend's back and nodded his head in yes and smiled .
_______________________________

Karan was sitting in his office and thinking about her , their old memories and happy moments , about the day when they both expressed their feelings to each other, their cute small fights and banters while remembering all those things he suddenly remembered a moment when they both were in their class and like always they were having one of those small fights session and Sidhi was trying to convince Karan with her cute antics and as always Karan being Karan was showing his tantrums and fake anger and after getting tired by trying to convince him Sidhi suddenly said "fine mat maano kisi din chor ke chali jaungi na tb krte rehna phir gussa phir dekhti hu kon manata hai tumhe" then she paused as Karan by getting shocked and emotional by her sudden words turned towards her and when she was about to say more Karan kept his hand on her mouth and said " Jaan, jitna gussa karna h kr lena, jitna manana hai mana lena, but please don't say this again I won't be able live without you for even moment alone"
( Fine! Ignore me, but remember when one day I will leave you because of something tragic then be angry at me and I'll see who will try to convince you!)
(Darling, you can get as angry as you want, you can convince me as much as you want...)
Sidhi felt tears in her eyes by hearing the words that he just said and hugged him tightly and muttered " please don't ignore me from next time I too can't live a moment without you!"
At the same time by hearing the sudden knock on the door Karan came back to reality and found his stupid best friend again smiling like an idiot by looking towards him and in return he just gave a done look to him...
Then Parth suddenly said "bro, if you are done with thinking about Sidhi...then shall we go because it's already late and aunty will be angry at both of us for being late again" to which Karan just nodded and by picking his wallet and bag from his side table just went out side the cabin and gave everyone permission the leave and left from there in his car towards his house.
_______________________________

After reaching his house, Karan went inside only to find his mom sitting in the living room and reading some magzine just then he said " Good evening, Maa"
To which Gayatri smiled back and replied "Good evening beta you look tired so go and get changed and relax a bit then come downstairs for the dinner"
He just looked towards his mother and nodded with a smile and went towards his room.
After getting a long evening hot shower to remove his tiredness he went downstairs to have dinner with his whole family while having family talks...and after dinner he went back to his room to complete his remaining work and after completing his work he opened his wardrobe he took out the old picture of her and smiled by looking at it and said " good night butterfly and I promise you I'll make everything fine soon"
By saying this he went to his bed and after some moment he got engulfed by the sleep
.
.
.
That's it for today my lovely readers and please don't forget to like the chapter ✨
.
.
.
Author's Note
Hey there people I hope you will like my story and here comes officially the first chapter of you and me.
Please support me and my work!
And follow my insta account @whispers_of_hearts143 for more updates and spoilers
And my writings are also available on scroll stack by the name of @whispers_of_hearts
So go and engage with sidhi and Tina and let me know how it is ...
Till then byeeee...and have a wonderful day 🤍