Chapter 11

Sidhi's pov

Today's day is kinda of hectic as today is bhai's haldi, we all came to the venue where all the remaining functions are going to take place

Since morning I am roaming here and there to check that everything is going on perfectly without anything get missed out as it's a very special day for my brother.

After checking everything for one last time I finally came to my room to take some rest and after that to get ready for bhai's haldi.

I was sitting on the bed by giving my body the support of headrest and was thinking about anything but not about whatever happened yesterday.

But it clearly seems like I am failing at it miserably as the only thing that is coming in my mind is him and yesterday's incident.

Whatever happened yesterday was kind of emotional and shocking for me. Seeing him after all these years when I finally thought it was the end of us seven years back only.

All this time I was so successful in making myself believe that he is just a mere stranger for me and now his existence will not affect me but guess what my heart betrayed me and all my beliefs.

I know how I kept myself occupied yesterday only with the hope of not thinking about him and I know how hard I stopped my tears for betraying my eyes.

But as the thoughts are running in my mind again it feels like it's hard to stop them from flowing and I let them slip for my eyes..

And the next moment I went near my wardrobe, opened it and pulled out an heart shaped box from inside of it.

And then I sat near the wardrobe only and opened that box and took out an dry rose from inside of it. It was a dried rose and than I kept it near my heart at that moment I felt like tears were stared brimming in the unstoppable pace.

Then I pulled out a pendant which has the initial if his name in it. It was same pendant he made me wear it when he confessed his feelings in front of me for the very first time.

All these thoughts took me back to the exact moment when it all happened.

Flashback

It was a normal college day, and as always Me, Karan and Parth were sitting on the middle row and it was our coordinator's period and Karan was busy with his studies as always, at the last 5 mins of the class our teacher announced that we are going on the knowledge based trip for 3 days.

Me and parth were so excited after hearing the announcement but Karan...huhh as usual Grumps..

"Mera saiyaan grumpy star...Mera saiyaan grumpy star"

I asked him "tum bhi chal rehe ho na humare saath"

"I'm not sure because mein aaisi trips pe kabhi nhi jaata they are boring" Karan replied

"But we will enjoy na please iss baar chalo agar nhi aacha Lage to next time se nhi bolungi I promise" I said

"Aree rehne do sidhi wo kabhi nhi jata to force kerne ka fayda nhi h mein try kar chuka hu" parth said from behind

"But..." I was about to say further but Karan interrupted me

"Aacha okay end of the discussion! Tum dono jao and enjoy Karo...mein mera dekhta hu but sure nhi hu"

By hearing this my mood which was so good and excited few minutes ago, now fell like a dry flower and after that I just said only one line to him and then left from there.

" I will wait for you in the bus tomorrow..."

The next day, when I reached the bus I saw parth and all the other class mates there except one with whom I planned to have fun and express my feelings .