A happy family (4)

Shubman perfomance in cricket is getting low day by day. He was criticized and getting troll on the internet it was so difficult for shubhi to perform he just want to go home and hug his papa and dada and cry for a hour.

Pov
Shubman sharma is the son of rohit sharma and virat kohli the greatest cricketers in the world they married each other at the age of twenty eight and ritire from the cricket at thirty eight they had shubhi after one year of thier marrige. They hid shubman from everyone cause they want shubman to became a great cricket on his own. They don't want shubman to be spoiled like other kids and treated better they want shubman to became like them. The whole ict and bcci know about it. After retirement rohirat disappeared from the world to give them and thier child privacy they moved to London and sent shubhi to hardik pandya for training. Shubman was the part of u-19 world Cup he won the team world Cup by his amazing six. After that shubman got selected in the team india. First he was praised for his performance but you know I know how much double faced is india fans they started to troll shubman for his bad performance. Subhi now only wants to go to his parents and hug them.
End of pov.

Team india won the test series against Pakistan at 3-0. Everyone was so happy even after his bad performance shubhi was feeling happy that his team won at least. It was now time for press conference everyone was congratulating team india for thier win. Everything was going smooth until one of the reporter criticized shubman.

"So shubman sir my question is for you that how are you feeling after doing nothing for your team and smiling here." Said the reporter sarcastically

Shubhi was hurted by his words he was literally at the verge of crying. Until another question was asked.
"Did you have taken bribe from the other team for performing bad"

That's it for shubhi he lost his control and goes to the reporter and slapped him. And said "How dare you questioning me this. I love my country more than anything else" Said shubhi and started beating the reporter mercifully even the guards and staff were not stopping him they were also feeling proud that shubhi finally fights for his insecurity.

"Is that what we expect from a internation player"

"What can we expect from a parentless player" Said the reporter who were beated from shub.

Everyone was in shock because they didn't expected to this to happen the guards started to drag the reporter who said it.

"Stop" A familiar voices was heard it was not other than ro and vi they came to india to meet thier son and clear everything to media as they relized now that thier shubhi is grown enough and has stand on his own.

Everyone became shoked acept the management and old ict players seeing rohirat infront of them they are the same player who did alot for the country disappear eventually.

"Who said shubman is parentless" Said vi controlling himself from cursing maa and bhen of the reporters.

"We're his parents" Said ro and vi together.

Everyone was still in Shik shak shok because of sudden attack.

Ro and vi explained everything to the media and finally revealed that vi and ro are real parents of shubman and also revealed that they has a daughter name samaira.
After knowing the truth internet was on fire after know that shubhi is the son of king and hitman everyone started to feeling sorry for what they did to that poor boy.

After a months shubman was back in form and the people who were trolling him are now praising him.

This is how the world came to know a happy family. ❤

___________________________________________

That's is it guyss sorry for short chapter actually mere dimaag mai kuch ghus nhi raha tha joh man mai aaya likh diya.

But don't worry guys I'll give a double update today so just wait and stay tuned and also if you like my writing then pls vote. Alot of people leave the story after reading it takes a lot of effort to write. So pls be coperative and give some votes and comment also suggest me some idea I'm out of ideas rn.

Special thanks to Rusio04
For giving me this unique and amazing idea 💗

Your author
~V 💌