my ceo husband (5)

Top - Rohit{ceo}
Bottom - virat{PA}
Occupation- Ceo and PA
[Smut]
Requested by- ictfiction2
___________________________________________

Pov
Rohit sharma is the top class tier businessman in the world he is the ceo of his own company. Virat kohli joined his company as a pa. At the first sight ro falls in love with vi. Also vi unknowingly falls for him to ro proposed him and now both are married and living together.

"Uth ja panda bhenchod or I'll throw you in swimming pool." Said vi waking up his husband.

It was none other than a normal day in their life.

"Last time de rha hu warning uth ja"said vi in anger.

Rohit still didn't wake up so vi don't have another choice than throwing a bucket of water on him.

"Ahhh tsunami vi bachao" Shouted ro by the sudden attack of water.

He saw vi giggling and laughing in front of him.

"Saale vi tujhe aaj chhodunga nhi abhi batata hu tujhe" Said ro and started running behind him.

Vi was running at the speed of cheetah so ro can't catch him easily.

After a minutes they were done by there drama.
"Stop it panda late ho rha hai office ke liye. Go and take bath quickly". Said vi

Ro quickly went to shower as he realise. he was already late for office and he also have a meeting today.

After a minute ro came with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Vi was just staring at his husband.

"Like what you see baby"
"Nahh lol". Said vi going toward shower to take bath.

Here ro was planning to punish vi. He suddenly get a evil idea.

After a moment vi came out of bathroom and saw ro with a vibrator in his hand.

"Ro tf are you doing with a vibrator" Asked vi.

"Areee vi thats not for me that's for you" Said ro winking at vi.

"What made you think that i need this. I already have you. Who fucks me like a fucking machine"said vi and blushed st his own statement.

"Vi go in bathroom and come out putting this" Said ro handing vi the vibrator.

"Why are you so confident mr sharma that I'll put this? " Said vi smirking.

"You'll put this mrs sharma. Or I'll tell mahi bhai that you stole his bike yesterday to go on a long drive with me. This is punishment for you because of throwing water on me everyday. " Said ro smirking back.

"Oh no shit ro pls dont tell him or I'll get lectured for an hour. " Said vi

"Ok then go and put this and come immediately" Said ro in strict voice.

"I'll see you later ro." Said vi going to the bathroom.

"I'm all yours babe see me whenever you want" Said ro