CHAPTER THREE

Before starting the further chapters I would like to clear that there will be mischevious scenes between all the siblings (of FMC and MMC both families) that won't be giving them a trauma or something...it will be purely mischiefs that they do to annoy each other.

Next chapter when the book crosses 1k+ views and 45+ comments.(Also 100+ votes)

Itna toh kar he sakte hainaa?🥹

Eiran Sinclair

"You evil, wicked being. GET OUT OF MY ROOM." I yelled at the person standing in front of me and took calculative steps towards my sister ah sorry..the little evil creature who messes up everything.

"You know I can scream louder than you, right?" She asked with a bored expression being totally unaffected by my loud voice.

I scoffed, "That's the only thing you know, Ahvi." Her eyes narrowed as she took a step forward trying to match my height. She's just two inches shorter than me but her intelligence level is way higher as compared to me.

"You looked very hot in that suit." Ahvi's mouth curved into a smirk, "Ah! I hope you didn't have any problem finding that old age home." Her smirk grew wider as she used her mocking tone. I should have known better. Afterall, she's my sister who won't take the easy way.

"You sent me to the wrong address, purposefully." I emphasised on the last word.

My siblings are no doubt, cute, intelligent, smart and etc etc..but the one thing that I hate about each one of them is that they use their brains too much just to annoy the shit out of me.

It's like their tradition to annoy me atleast five times a day. Not even a week, they annoy me literally every single day by pulling stupid pranks on me. And me, being the elder one can't even complain, because you know what parents has to say- "it's okay dear, they are younger than you. You will miss them when they aren't around."

"I did." Ahvi crossed her arms over her chest, giving me a bored look, "So what 'Mr. Rabbit'?" She drawled each word carefully to bring a reaction out of me.

"It was a BUNNY. Not some goddamn rabbit." I yelled repeating the same thing ten times since morning. "You know what Ahvi?" She raised her brow. "According to my last research you, are the meanest wicked creature on earth." I smirked. She hates being called wicked.

"Atleast I have brains unlike you." She said flipping her hairs back.

And now I'm done. Before she could say anything I started, "If you don't want me to spill your 18th birthday secret to mom, then better be out of my room in ten seconds." I gave her a tight lipped smile but internally I was smirking.

Haha! I won against her. She did gasp before disappearing from my room giving me a 'you just wait and watch' look.

Do I care? I guess yes. She's dangerous.

I ate her icecream last night which is why to "repent" for my mistake she made me wear that ugly, huge over-sized suit and asked me to deliver her parcel to some old age home.

Little did I know that she gave money to the driver to take me to the wrong place. That's how I ended up in that law academy instead of an old age home and ended up making fun of myself in front of that nameless girl.

Yeah, it was childish of Ahvi, I know. I Can't blame her. She hates it when I eat her icecreams and chocolates.

Actually I did that purposefully. Cause why not? It's not only my siblings who love to annoy.