Chapter 1 - My Brother is Pronounced Missing:

Demigod Sister

Demigod Sister

Calliope Elizabeth Golbach's perspective:

I was at the Lake when I found out.

Alright, yeah, I know I'm in Percy's cabin, but he gets up earlier than I do. Some mornings, I only get up because Hyacinth forces me to.

My feet were splashing around in the water and I was staring out across the water's surface.

My best friend, Hyacinth, was with her mortal family. At the time, I was wondering what having a mortal family was even like.

Percy told me great stories, and I'd met Sally by that time. I was jealous but I didn't want it to show, I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

"Cal!" Someone yelled.

I turned to see Malcolm, son of Athena. "Malcolm? What's wrong?"

He panted slightly. "Have you seen Percy?"

I blinked. "No, I thought he was with your sister."

Annabeth Chase was the daughter of Athena, Malcolm's sister and my brother's girlfriend. They spent every minute of every day together, I was sure they were off somewhere.

"Annabeth's in the Big House. No one's seen Percy since last night."

I stood, waving my hand to dry my feet. I pulled my socks and green shoes back on. "Who else have you asked?"

"Literally everyone in Camp," Malcolm sighed. "Come on, let's get to the Big House."

"So you haven't seen him," Chiron frowned at me.

"No," I shook my head. "Not once. Had I, I would've said something when Malcolm asked me."

Annabeth looked scared. "We should send groups out."

"I agree," I pointed to her. "Let's do that. We can find my brother that way."

Chiron sighed. "Alright. Gather the Campers, we'll form the groups."

I was placed in one - as I should. I'm with some younger Campers - as well as the Stoll twins - and we'll be looking in Kansas and most of California.

We depart tomorrow.

"Hey!" I grinned as I began the IM.

"Hey Lizzie," Hyacinth grinned back. "I heard about the search, I'm in your group."

"Thank the gods," I laughed. "You're stuck with me, aren't ya?"

"You shouldn't be trusted alone with the Stolls, Calliope Elizabeth Golbach."

"And you were chosen, Hyacinth Leto Solace?"

Hyacinth poked her tongue out and broke the IM. I chuckled and packed my bags.

Let's get ready to do this.

APRIL SPEAKS:
I am so excited to write
Callie and Sam running into
each other.