Bath

Characters in this chapter-
King Folmar-Elven King

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

I stir slightly, wiping my eyes. My face burns slightly as I realize what I had done just before my nap, sitting up quickly. I was in my own little bed, one that was clearly designed for me.

The ceiling is special somehow, it looks exactly like the night sky. It even seems to have the stars twinkling on it. I stare in confusion, turning to look around.

There were white railings on this bed, raised just slightly. The actual bed frame was light purple, a soft color that makes the room feel lighter. The walls were a soft cream color, well most of them. There was one little section of the wall that had wallpaper, it had unicorns on it that were standing in a sunny field. I smile slightly, moving to try and get out of bed.

My cheeks burn as I feel wetness beneath me, making me realize that I had wet the diaper I was wearing. I couldn't believe that I had actually worn a diaper! Nonetheless I had wet it! This was horrible. I could never speak to anyone again, I would have to fake my death and move far far far away. Three fars still didn't feel far enough to me though.

I try to carefully scoot towards the edge of the bed, planning on just climbing over the railing and being on my way. I only manage to get one leg over before the door opens, making me freeze since I hope that will be enough to make whoever entered leave.

"What are you doing Nymeria?" King Folmar sounds confused, a slight hint of amusement in his voice as I hear him walk over. I stay frozen, not even looking at him even when he's right next to me.

"Come here little one," he tries to lift me up, making me finally move as I jerk away quickly. I fall back onto the bed, tilting my head back to look up at him. He doesn't look mad like I had kind of expected him to be, instead he seems rather concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks, crouching down to be slightly less tall. Even then I still have to keep my head tilted back somewhat to look at him.

"Is embarrassing," I mutter, making him scoff. My eyebrows furrow at that, confused on why he was scoffing at me. I hadn't done anything for him to scoff at!

"What could possibly be so embarrassing that your face is so red? Hmm?" He asks, making my blush worsen if that was even possible. I felt like my face was about to burst into flames from how hot it felt.

"Had an accident," I whisper, hoping he wouldn't hear me but of course he does with his stupid elf hearing. I curse it for just a moment, wishing it wasn't so good.

"That's fine, do I need to change your sheets? Run your bath?" King Folmar asks, making me shake my head very quickly at those offers.

"Not regressed, don't need help. Used my diaper," I whisper the last part even quieter, hoping that he definitely hadn't heard me this time.

"Oh..darling that's okay. It was there just in case. Come on, I'll run you a bath since you're clearly in need of one," he says, making me huff slightly. He had a point, I was all sweaty and my dress was clinging to me.

"I'm not regressed, you don't have to do anything for me," I mutter as he lowers the railing of the bed so that I can get out. I scoot closer to the edge, freezing when he offers me his hand.

"I don't have to do anything, you're right. But just because you're not regressed doesn't mean I'm just going to leave you to take care of yourself. Regressed or not, you will always have our help," King Folmar says, making me nod after a moment as I take his hand and he pulls me up and out of bed. I squeak at how small I feel next to him, really not wanting to regress after just saying I didn't need help.

"Don't know if I like wearing diapers, feels weird and I don't know if I like it," I admit, letting him lead me to the bathroom. The bathroom is huge, a tub that I feel like I could just sink into and never surface again catches my attention. There's also a shower as well but I doubt I'll ever use it if I can always use this awesome bath.

"That's fine, you only had one on because you had an accident while regressed. If it's something you don't like we will all make sure to accommodate that," King Folmar states, making me nod my head slightly. I hadn't made my choice for sure but I would think about it some more before I told anyone.

"Don't know for sure, think about it," I murmur as he starts to run my bath water, feeling surprisingly okay with the man doing this for me. Normally I liked to do things for myself but maybe this one time it would be okay to let him do it. I mean it didn't make me a baby to accept help.

"Bubbles?" King Folmar asks, making me purse my lips together in confusion.

"What?" I ask after a moment, making him smile slightly.

"Do you want bubbles in your bath?" King Folmar asks, making me think about it. I am close to shaking my head no but he speaks before I can.

"You don't have to be regressed to have bubbles. This stuff is for you Nymeria, big or little so use it whenever you want," King Folmar says so I hesitantly nod my head.

"Yes please," I manage to say, making him smile slightly. I found it easier to agree to things with the reminder that they cared about me even when I'm big. I'm sure they don't really care that much about me but I appreciate him saying it. False words would always soothe me even when I was sure they were false.

Decided I wanted to do more one on one chapters. Who should be the next caregiver she spends one on one time with?