01

"how are the eggs" rory asked lorelai and christina.

"they're good" christina replied nodding her head. she knew that rory wanted to get to chilton early so she ate her eggs slightly slower.

"listen freak, we won't be late" lorelai spoke up when rory wouldn't stop staring at her sister.

"but i wanna get there early i have different classes this year, my routes aren't the same, i haven't found the quickest way around, and my locker, they moved it so i don't even know if it'll work properly and then i'll have to get a new one and god knows how long that will take and where it'll be, and that could send the whole day into chaos" rory rambles on not even taking a breath.

"oh the troubles of private school" said christina as she got up to go over to talk to luke, having enough of the talk about chilton.

christina wasn't offered to go to chilton because her grandparents don't think of her as highly as rory. she is more seen as the problem child and that she isn't as smart as rory, so christina goes to stars hollow high but she prefers it there anyway.

"hey kid, you want more coffee" luke asked as the girl took a seat.

"is that even a question lucas" christina exclaimed, that's one thing the three gilmores had in common, their love for coffee.

suddenly in walks taylor with his group of boy scouts and luke has a horrified expression on his face.

"every body listen up, decide what you want, place your order, then proceed to the end of the line" demanded taylor.

"i want burger"
"i want grilled cheese"
"and i want fries and make them really really crispy"
"i want mine crispy too" exclaimed the boy at the front .

"you didn't order fries" christina informed the boy for next to him.

"so?" remarked the boy.

how can you make something crispy that isn't there? christina thought but didn't feel like arguing with any children today.

" so you can't order crispy fries without first ordering fries" luke took over the conversation.

"why not"the boy at the front still argued not understanding

"you can't make something crispy that's not there" luke said finishing the conversation.

christina then tunes out the conversation and starts to wonder what classes she'll have at school.

"hey, can you go behind the counter and get donuts for later, luke's on the phone" lorelai asks her daughter as christina sometimes works at luke's for fun because she likes being out rather than at home.

as she gets up and grabs a bag to put the donuts in one of the boys start pulling at taylor.

"hey mr doose, she's not allowed to do that" remarked one of the boy scouts.

"am to" argued christina.

"you're right she's breaking the rules, and people who break the rules end up very lonely with no friends" taylor explained.

"taylor you would know wouldn't you" lorelai said back, sticking up for her daughter.

"this is unbelievable you will never change will you." luke shouts down the phone at whoever he's talking to, gathering the attention of all of us and puts the phone down.

"are you okay" lorelai asks him.

"do you have a sister?" luke asked.

"no" lorelai said shrugging her shoulders.