02

it was now the next morning and christina was not looking forward for the day, for starters she had to work before school, then actually go to school and then has this stupid dinner tonight.

"christina we're leaving hurry up" rory says to her sister entering their room.

"yeah yeah i'll be out in a minute" christina replied putting her jewellery and shoes on then stepping outside.

as the three got to luke's christina went behind the counter to grab her apron but someone else took it.

"hey bitch that's my apron" christina yelled at the person who she now saw was jess.

"i don't see your name on it" jess replied "anyway why can't you just use a different one"

"actually jess if you use your eyes then you will see it actually does have my name on it" the girl snatched the apron showing him where it said her initials in pink stitching that she had done herself.

"you always have to be right don't you smartass" jess said not looking impressed.

"yes i do actually" christina replied with a smirk as she got on with work.

lorelai and luke shared a look which the two teenagers missed as they were to busy shooting glares at each other.

"5 dollars i bet they get together" lorelai gambles on her daughter. "i'm telling you now they're gonna get together in the end"

"now i really doubt that, they despise eachother" luke replies shaking hands with the woman.

"have to say mom, i agree with luke" rory says to her mom.

"just you wait and see" the woman says with a smile on her face watching the two.

christina had never met someone that annoys her more than her sister that was until jess arrives. she didn't know what it was about him, he just was so infuriating since the minute she saw him.

"bye guys i'm heading to school now" rory says walking out the door. "christina i would do the same if you don't want to be late"

christina was never good with time management and was ninety nine percent of the time always late.

"hey kid, take jess along with you" luke asked the girl.

"nuh uh" replied the girl shaking her head.

"free coffee for a week" luke said bargaining with christina.

"fine" replied the girl rolling her eyes. she walks over to jess whose pulling his leather jacket on. "come on jessica we'll be late" christina teased the boy while pulling him out the diner.

"first of all don't call me that, second of all don't pull me" jess said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"well what's jess short for then"

"nothing, chrissy" jess said teasing the girl.

"never call me that" replied christina disgusted.

she hated that nickname more than anything, it was what her dad called her and she wasn't too big of a fan of him.

" whatever chrissy" jess said walking into school.

christina walks after the boy wondering why he's even here and wanting to know more about him.

"so jess, what's your last name" asked the girl.

"why you want it be yours?" jess asked with a smirk.

"yeah you wish" the blonde replied with a laugh.

"mariano" jess said

"christina mariano has a ring don't you think" joked the girl

"yeah definitely" he replied going along with it. "so you looking forward to dinner tonight"

"no absolutely not, planning on spending the least amount of time there possible"

it was now after school and christina was stalling all she could to not go home. the dinner was at 6 so she should at least get there at 6:30, stay for a bit then leave. christina hated nothing more than having a gathering.

she decided to go to the bookstore to get some books to read while jess and luke were there. there was little women at the top of the bookshelf and no matter what she did she couldn't reach it.

she felt a person behind her and turned around to see who it was. only to find jess right behind her and she was hit with the smell of his cologne as he leaned over christina to reach the book she was just having trouble with.

"little women" said jess in a questioning tone. "didn't take you as one to read"

"yeah well you don't know much about me jessica" replied the girl walking up to the counter paying for the book and leaving.

"shouldn't you be helping set up for our wonderful dinner later"

"no she'll manage without me"

"hey jess, christina" yelled luke from across the street.

christina looked at her watch and saw it was 6. jess took hold of her arm and ran round the corner hiding from luke as he was definitely going to make them go to dinner.

"what are you doi-"

jess covered her mouth with his hand and put a finger to his lips. christina hated nothing more than people putting their hand over mouth so she licked his hand.

"what the fuck you weirdo" jess said wiping his hand on the girl.

"if you put your hand over my mouth obviously i'm going to lick it" answered the girl.

"finally i found you two, you're both coming to dinner and are going to explain to lorelai why we're late" luke said coming up behind them.

"yes boss" christina replied her hand going up to a salute.

"fucking weirdo" muttered jess getting up from where they were and following luke.