The golden temple

A long time ago hidden deep in the Amazon jungle stood the ancient temple it may seem just a regular temple but it's beyond ordinary it's a temple entirely made out of gold the outer build is gold the inner interior is gold every inch is gold it is a beauty. It has been ruled by many Chiefs or (waiting word ) the temple stands on a smooth surface of ground surrounded by thick jungle with a river that flows into a giant waterfall. on the other side of the canopy is where the rest of the tribe lives. Their village is made well out of clay and rock or wood, straw. The temperature is 10 times warmer than in a regular jungle which is needed for the creatures and food that have thrived there. Creatures of the jungle are unique and amazing to see some of them are old fossils some of them are strange. The Golden Temple has been ruled for many years but at some point, everything has to end. In the 20th century, King Elja was also named the last ruler as their period was ending he didn't want the magic of the temple to end so on his last final days he made a map of South America and crafted three objects a wooden snake a macaw crafted in a knife and a jaguars eye all those will lead to the temple but only one with golden bloodline can become a true empire. King Elja sent away the map and three keys to being found years later. But at the time people didn't pay attention to what they found. This led to the map being shipped to a museum in New York. the three keys were somewhere in the world blinding people from their secrets. Billions of people are unaware that they could be an heir or have golden blood none will know and the temple might never be found.
But that will change with one special girl.