Chapter two mystery book

[Pretend it has a snake on it]

After we had our dinner we went to bed I spent a few minutes reading and thinking about tomorrow "Maybe I could go to the library I need to return some books and I want to get new ones" I said to myself. After an hour's sleep met my brain I put my book on the bedside table and turned off my light "Goodnight Scarlet" I said to my macaw as I drifted to the dream world.

Isabella's dream
It was dark and Rain was heavily pouring as I was being pushed by a current. I was clinging onto a fallen tree but the water was making it harder to hold on. I don't remember how I got there but if I let go who knows where I'll be next? I was cold, tired and hungry. An even stronger current pushed against my will making my hands lose their grip as I was carried away
End of dream.

Morning light reached my face waking me up from the same dream I had it was weird no explanations no backstory just me in a river I hoped out of bed and went to my wardrobe it was the last day so I wanted to look nice after I was done I headed for breakfast mum was cooking as I prepared my bag. "good morning honey how was your sleep?" mum as she moved my black hair of my face "great as always" I replied I never tell anyone about my dreams I didn't want them to be their problem. I ate my breakfast and headed for school "Enjoy your last day Isabella don't stress too much" Mum said with a proud smile "Don't worry I will crush everyone" I responded with confidence as I walked out the door. On the way I bumped into Noah OMG, this must be destiny I thought to myself we talked for a bit and then Noah asked me "Do you want to go to the library after school?" I was stunned I was just talking about that last night I blushed "Sure it's Friday after all. On Fridays, Me and Noah would go to the library it's our special thing and it is where I get to talk to him and hopefully, my confession for him will come out. We arrived at the school it had a big poster on the front saying Happy Holidays and inside were balloons and decorations. We met Sarah inside "Good to see you two" Sarah said "Last day let's make it worth it Noah said unamused we headed for our first classes science then PE then math which was the final one. As we waited for the principal to finish his speech "as you little birdies flew over this term with the knowledge and wisdom from our school" said the principle he wasn't great with speeches this one time he was supposed to give us a safety presentation but he ended up telling us the time he found a penny. After the speech we finally left the class students screaming excitedly and throwing their papers and books in the air I said goodbye to Sarah "Wish you the best in Jamaica" I said as we hugged "Thanks and what about you no hug from Noah" Sarah asked cheekily Noah isn't a hugger but deep down he is a teddy bear. He just shook her hand as we went our separate ways. "good to be done with school" said Noah "MH mm totally" I replied we talked some more then we reached the library I returned my borrowed books and we walked to our favourite sections. We have many places in the library we like to go to right now I am with the ancient Artefacts "Find anything?" asked Noah coming up behind me with a book in his hand with a title that read everything I want to do is illegal "I see you found your soul book" I sarcastically replied "yeah I find myself more attracted to unread things "It feel like you" I laughed he frowned but I knew he was laughing on the inside. "You still didn't answer my question," Noah said "Well If you are so desperate I found something about ancient ruins "We'll let us read then" Noah said. We sat down and started reading it was peaceful and I enjoyed his company I just wish I could tell him I love him a few moments of laughing and talking when I stumbled upon another book that was hiding at the very back of the antique section it had a blank wooden cover with a snake carved on the front with really old paper it looked strange but my adventure side wanted to investigate. I brought the book back to the table "Noah check this out" I quietly spoke as I showed him the book "Isn't this cool" "It seems just an old book to me" Noah" said with little interest yes but the cover is wooden you don't see that on a normal book "fair pint" Noah said we both inspected the book and opened the cover. we carefully turned the pages but all there was is information about South America "what a waste of time" Noah spoke with a frown face "I don't understand this can't be all" I felt I had a connection to the book like something was drawing me to it. A few minutes pass by attention the library will be closing in ten minutes please descend from the building. "well this was fun" I said to Noah "yeah it was interesting finding that book" as we walked out I decided to borrow the book I wanted to know more about it. "well you doing anything tomorrow" Nothing interesting Noah replied "well how about we visit the museum" I said with exiting "the museum" Noah answered "yeah I feel we should do something different for a change and we haven't been to the museum in a while" I told Noah "ok it better good" "yay I replied "lets meet outside of the museum " "ok see you then" Noah waved goodbye. I felt happy that I suggested it I can always find anything interesting and I love to learn and explore new things and I think it would help our chemistry.