✷ 010: New Friends.

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
October 20, 2023    #    "Like A Chihuahua."

THALIA WAS STOOD beside Calvin inside the McLaren garage, watching as the engineers prepared for Practice 2, Oscar and Lando mindlessly mingling with each other. Practice 1 entertained Thalia quite more than she had anticipated, the idea of racing intrigued her a lot...

But she definitely didn't enjoy the part where Lando Norris got out of his car, and began shaking his sweaty hair all over her... like a dog.

Let's just say, she almost got physical that time.

Calvin's words were going through her right ear and out the left, she was in her own world. Anxiety crept up behind her back as she thought about the interviews she had to do after Practice 2... "Why do I even need to do all that?" She thought to herself.

Thalia had angrily contacted one of her agents from Chanel, asking why they would set her up for that. The only response she received was that her appearance would make millions... which isn't what she wanted to hear at all nor did she understand that logic.

"Thals, babe. Did you hear me?" Calvin nudged her side. "Hm?" She snapped out of it, taking a quick glance at Calvin.

"They're staring at you." He mumbled as Thalia furrowed her eyebrows. "Who?—" She asked before landing her eyes on Lando, who was stood beside Oscar and two other drivers.

"Oh, God." She mumbled.

"I think they want to meet you." Calvin grinned as she closed her eyes with a breath. "I don't wanna meet them."

"Well, you're gonna have to interview them later, so might as well learn some names, doll face." He smiled at her as she grunted. Before she and Calvin could even make their way toward the drivers, they had traveled towards the duo instead.

"Tanya." Lando smirked.
"Thalia." She corrected with an irritated tone, the others laughing.

"You are such an ass." Oscar laughed, looking at Lando.

"It's just for fun." Lando bit down his smirk. "Anyways, they wanted to meet you." He mentioned, pointing at the two unfamiliar guys beside him.

"Thalia, this is Alex and Charles." He pointed one by one. "Alex, Charles, this is Thalia." He introduced.

"And this is Calvin, my best friend and manager." She quickly brought him up, so he was included.

"Nice to meet you! My girlfriend is a big fan!" Alex quickly went for a handshake, also giving one to Calvin, making Thalia smile.

"I like you already." She whispered, which took Lando aback, "Bringing up your girlfriend first and foremost is such a green flag, I would love to meet her!"

"Oh, yeah?" Alex said as he looked at the guys in excitement. "I'll let her know you said that!"

"It's nice to meet you." Charles was up next. "I've heard a lot about you." He smiled, shooting a knowing glance at Lando. "Cute accent." Thalia complimented. "Where are you from?" She gave him a handshake.

"Monaco." He replied, Thalia's eyebrows raising in excitement. "Ugh, LOVE Monaco!" She said, her thoughts racing back to a vacation she once took there.