◈24◈

I know Yunjin made up these lies for revenge. Out of jealousy, she beated Y/N and framed me with these lies to ruin my relationship with Y/N. Although she succeeded, now she has to pay the price.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! WHAT THE FU¢K! LET ME GO!!" Yunjin's scream shook the entire office building.

I breathed a sigh of relief and walked out with a smirk on my lips. When I appeared in front of her, she anxiously said, "What are you doing? Why did you file a police case against ME?! Tell them to release me. NOW!!" With one hand cuffed, she pointed at the police with the other.

"They won't keep you under captivity for life unless..... I say so," I dramatically said.

"You...you believe that b!tch? She is lying, trying to frame me," she said, breathing heavily.

She dares to curse her now? I got angry but I controlled it and tried to keep myself cool.

"Of course not. I just love you. Why should I trust her and accuse you, babe?" I maintained my sarcastic voice.

I took out my mobile phone and showed her a CCTV footage. It was clear how she was torturing Y/N along with some other girls. I clenched my mobile in anger.

She nervously shouted, "It is....it is fake. There was no CCTV camera in that room."

"Oh yeah, honey. Do you think you are the smartest. Look around, you dig your own grave. But I must compliment you for your slyness. You even used AI voice. Do you know there is something called 'Business Security Clause'?" I raised my one eyebrow.

"Do you know what will happen if I tell my parents about it?" she threatened me & her eyes were burning with rage.

I chuckled & said, "Yeah...I would definitely tell them to meet their criminal daughter...... in jail."

She lowered her head in fear & shame. It was the first time of seeing her ashamed. Not me, but everyone in the office.

"Well....Let's welcome the cheater friends now," I applauded with a smirk.

●  ●  ●

It's been more than a week since I went to office. I don't want to face Jungkook. I don't want to see his dirty face again in my life. I don't want see their lovey-dovey scene all the time. I know every chance I give him, he will abuse it.

But my heart.... Why is it telling me the opposite? My heart had told me to trust him before too, but I was deceived. But this time I will not listen to my heart. I will do what I think is right. Besides now that I have Hobi by my side, he will definitely help me decide.

"Junho, open your mouth. It’s late. You have to sleep."

He didn't listen to me. He kept on moving away whenever I take the spoon near his mouth & saying, "Pa..pa, Pappa..."

I sighed & said, "I don't want to hear you say it again. Forget....this word. You have no father." My heart became heavy with emotions.

"Pa..pa. Papa, papa," he was continuously mumbling it while playing with his hands & legs.

"JUNHO!!!" I raised my hand but Hobi quickly took him away.

Junho started crying out of fear & hide his face in Hobi's chest. Hobi tried to calm him down & then looked at me with serious expression. I looked down in sadness.

"Don't take your anger out on him. He is a baby, Y/N," he said, shaking Junho to stop him from crying.

I realize that my temper has become very irritable since that incident. I get angry easily and then I don't care who I am taking my anger out on. But what should I do? I get scared even when I hear Jungkook's name. He even threatened to take Junho away from me.

“Y/N, calm down,” Hobi put a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him. Junho was still crying. If it was Jungkook, he would have stopped crying long ago but….

Hobi pointed at Junho and said, "Look how much you made him cry?"

Looking at Junho, I feel sorry and sad. I lovingly picked him up in my arms even though he refused to come due to fear. I kissed his cheek and said, "I'm sorry, baby."

"Alright now. Let's take a picture of the two of you like this," Hobi laughed playfully.

"Are you making fun of my emotional state now?" I smacked his head like the times we were in school. I miss our sweet interaction.

"You really haven’t change a bit. You still beat me for nothing," he pouted but it was a clear act.

"Hey when did I beat you?" I widened my eyes.

"Sorry, mom. I was kidding," he laughed.

"Lots of drama," I shook my head.

"By the way, why aren't you going to office? That a$$hole will cut off your salary, I guess."

I sighed & said, "I won't go there anymore. I would like to serve coffee to customers than going back to that hell."

"It's better if you resign the job by informing him. There are some business issues & he can accuse you for that."

I widened my eyes & said, "Why didn’t you tell me earlier. That a$$ can do anything to make life a living hell. I will definitely throw the resigning letter on his face tomorrow."

Although not reasonable, Hobi was scared by Y/N's determination. Because he had never seen her so angry like this before. But he knows how soft she is inside. Only God knows what will happen now!

--------------End of EP 24-------------

A/N: Please vote dears🥺💜

15/04/2024
Monday
06:02 PM