◈41◈

I felt like I fell from the sky when I heard her. What does it mean that he fired me?

I didn't talk to her anymore and entered Jungkook's cabin without knocking. I was so concerned that I forgot to knock.

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he saw me. "Permission should be obtained before entering," he growled.

"You fired me?" I asked breathing heavily.

"I think Miss Lina already told. You will full salary. Leave now," he said & went back to his work.

"Why did you do it?"

"As if you want to be near me....Go to that b@stard," he spat.

"It's not what you think. How can you believe I can leave you?"

"I didn't wanted to believe it EITHER. But situation made me do it. Remember I told you I don't believe you with him. And...you proved me right yourself," his voice was rude but weak.

But then I chocked in the air when he said it, "I am going to report for Junho's custody & no one can stop me...now."

[Hobi POV]

My ticket is done. Now just getting on the plane today, goodbye South Korea, goodbye Y/N.

I came back to this country just for Y/N. I thought I would make her mine and take her abroad with me. But she is not mine, never was. She still loves Jungkook after all this. I am just now like a throne between their love.

I thought to leave without informing Y/N. But suddenly I thought it's disrespecting. She let me stay at her house & felicitated me. I should at least bid her a goodbye & say sorry for that trouble.

She went to office today & I have to immediately leave now. So, I told the driver to take turn to her office.

When I reached office, I went to her floor as she told me about it before. I waited outside & then a woman came & said, "Excuse me, sir. Are you looking for someone?"

"Yes. Can you tell me where I can find Kim Y/N?"

"She is at the boss's cabin, there."

My eyes glued at the entrance. She is with.....Jungkook.

[Jungkook POV]

What should I do? I can't control myself. My anger, kindness, faith - none of them I can control. I trust a person once in a while and then get betrayed.

I grew up with mistrust and unreliability. That's why, I can't trust anyone easily. And now the one I love is going to be someone else's. How can I bear it to stay alive? God.... give me patience.

"How can you do this?" she cried.

I hate to see tears in her eyes. It makes me weak & sensitive. But doesn't she deserve this?

"I....I want my son," I said in a low tone.

"Please Jungkook, don't. Why are you bringing him in this? He needs his mother," she sobbed.

"He needs his father too. I don't want him to grow up under a stepdad." My heart breaks whenever I ship them. Fu©k....I just hate it.

"I am not with Hobi. He proposed me-"

"And you said yes, didn't you?"

"Maybe God will fail to make you understand," she somehow gritted her teeth.

I laughed sarcastically & said, "I am fu¢king crazy. What's your problem? You are being with an gentleman."

I bold the word as Hobi said it the other day. His identity is being a gentleman. Møtherfu©ker!!

She wiped away her tears & said, "Fine. As you don't trust me, let's put an end. Fu©k you."

Oh no, you are not getting away with it.

She turned around to leave but I pulled her & bend her over my table. Then I pressed my lips on her. She was surprised as well as unruly. She tried to push me away with her tiny hands but I pinned them above her head with my one hand.

I placed my other hand on her cheek, cupping it to deepen the kiss. What can this kiss be called? A break up kiss? Whatever this is called, I need it to cure my heart & make it strong.

But there is always someone to interrupt our moment. But now only one person can do it & he arrived.

The door opened revealing.....Hobi.

-------------End of EP 41-------------

23/04/2024
Tuesday
11:17 PM