The "Battle"

Hope watched from a distance as the Volturi approached the battlefield all dressed in black, probably from the same designer. The wolves were ready for battle while the vampires were trying their best to avoid it. After some blah blah... about making an army and betraying them. The Volturi has no choice but to question the future of the child but before that, they killed the one who spread the misconception. "How certain can we be that this child will do no harm to or expose our community? Do you have an answer for that, Carlisle?" Aro wanted to keep Renesme with him to use her gift and the only way to do that was to separate her from this life. Carlisle did not have an answer at all. "However, killing a child is not an option so I propose that she comes with us and the rest of you surrender, and your punishments will be derived later on." Said Caius.

"No, my family and friends will not surrender their freedom." Carlisle was counting on hope to save them. "You don't have an option. Surrender now or after a fight" Marcus countered. Signaling Alec and Jane to be ready to use their power. "What will it be Carlisle?" Aro was hoping he would pick the latter so that he could kill all the non-gifted and capture the gifted. "We will fight till we can't anymore," Edward spoke voice laced with poisonous venom. "As you wish." Aro looked at Jane and Alec signaling them to begin. As Jane looked at them intending to inflict pain she was surprised and threatened to realize that her powers had no effect. As she looked at them only to see Bella smiling, she understood that she was a shield. Both sides got ready for action. but

Before anyone could attack a voice rang through the battlefield. "ENOUGH!!" Aro froze to see the one and only tribrid walking towards them and seeing no surprise on the Faces of their enemies they realized that this was Carlisle's ace card. "I've been quiet all this time hoping you would resolve this matter. However, I see no point in continuing this peace treaty because you do not wish for it and are doing everything in your power to stop it from occurring." Hope raged at the Volturi with authority. "And who are you?" Barked Marcus. He disapproves of a mere teenager acting as if she 'allowed' them to do this. "Whoever you are. You have no business here and it would be better if you excused yourself before the situation becomes irrefutably awkward." Followed Caius.

"I believe the weight of being the most stupid and jackass trio has damaged your memory." Well, it could also be the fact that she was 7 the last time they met but insulting them blew some stem off her mind. "How dare you!!" Caius looked at Jane and Alec silently telling them to attack. Edward read his thoughts and moved to warn hope but even before he could she dismissed him by holding her hand up in the air. As Jane stared into Hope's eyes to inflict pain, she was met with nothing but a small whimper of surprise rather than the pain she had hoped for. "Tickles" Hope teased Jane who was obviously pissed at her failure. "My turn. Virtus" she said as Jane went screaming to her knees. Alec went to retaliate her sisters' failure only to end up hanging upside down by his left leg unable to see, hear, or speak.

"I am Hope Mikealson. Daughter of the hybrids Niklaus Mikealson and Haley Marshal. THE tribrid." Hope loved the shock she felt crawling through people. Caius and Marcus remembered her now and regretted their actions "My deepest apologies for the actions of my guards miss Mikealson." Aro knew he was done.

"Apologies accepted." Hope was here to resolve the matter not create more. "As for your concerns. It is the word of the Mikealson family that the child will not be of harm to your species in any way." Marcus was not satisfied. "How can we..." "You have my word! You have a Mikealsons' word." Hope ended the rebuttal right there. She freed Alec from the spell and then said, "You better be on your way now and if ever see you misusing your power again, I will personally be the reason for your downfall." The Volturi was defeated.

As they began to walk back Aro turned and stated, "if you fail to stay true to your word there will be a war between the species." Hope smiled innocently "and you think you will win?" "We might not but there will be death and carnage. IIs that what you want?" He left the question open and left.