ɪɪ

February 2, 2023Memphis, Tennessee

February 2, 2023
Memphis, Tennessee

As Maddie stood before the mirror, her fingers grazing the smooth surface, a familiar rush of desire surged through her veins

As Maddie stood before the mirror, her fingers grazing the smooth surface, a familiar rush of desire surged through her veins. The reflection staring back at her was not just her own; it was a portal to a memory she both craved.

In the soft, golden light of the bathroom, the memory of Temetrius stood behind her caressing her body up to her breast, teasing it making her moan.

"You love me ma" He asked with his breath hitting her neck making her feel a shiver down her spine. She could feel the heat of his body pressed against hers.

"Yes I love you Temetrius" she said, looking into his eyes through the mirror and seeing his left hand go down under her dress, pressing his hand on her, making her feel even more aroused.

He pushed her panties to the side and started rubbing on her clit "oh shit" she said while he looking at her with a grin on his face.

As he whispered words of passion and desire into her ear, Maddie's pulse quickened, her body responding eagerly to his touch. She arched her back, pressing herself against him as their movements became a dance of raw, unbridled passion.

With each whispered command, each primal growl of pleasure, Maddie felt herself surrendering to the heat of the moment. Her reflection in the mirror was a testament to her own desire, her eyes dark with lust as she met Temetrius's gaze with a hunger of her own.

"Just know this shit mine, no one could ever have you," he said, gripping her neck while thrusting sloppy strokes, feeling like he was about to cum.

Maddie just nodded her head feeling lost in the pleasure he was giving to her, moaning while she was cumming.

With a heavy sigh, Maddie tore her gaze away from the mirror, her thoughts swirling with unanswered questions and unresolved feelings. She knew that she couldn't dwell on the past forever, that she needed to find a way to move forward, to reclaim control over her own destiny.

Maddie glanced at the time on her phone, realizing it was almost 10 o'clock. Quickly, she arranged her pink pillows under her blanket to create the illusion that she was sleeping for parents thinking she is sleeping.