28.Devastated

After almost 5 hour doctor came out from OT.

All of them came near Doctor.

"Operation was successful, patient is stable for now but still in danger. If he didn't wake up in 2 hours there is a chance he will go in coma." Doctor said..

"C-coma.." Jimin said shockingly...

"Can we meet him." Namjoon asked..

"Yes, we will shift him in the room then you can meet him. But after meeting only one person can stay here." Doctor said.

They nodded.

One by one all of them went to meet Kook. And Tae was staying with Kook.

"Call us immediately if something happen okay." Namjoon said..

Tae nodded.

"Take care of yourself and Jungkook. " Sohee said.

"Don't worry Eomma. " Tae said.

They were about go when Yeonbin came there.

"How is Kookie hyung." Soobin asked.

"Still under observation." Tae replied.

"He was so happy today. He was so excited to go home and give you this gifts. " Yeonjun said and pass the bag to Namjoon.

"And hyung this was for you." Soobin said and gave one box.

All were emotional looking at the gifts. They remember how they were happy that day. And now the reason of their happiness is laying on the bed unconscious.

Tae don't know that Kook also buyed gift for him..

He opened the box and saw and cute letter first.

Credit to the owner.

{" Hubby hope you like this gift

{" Hubby hope you like this gift. I brought it from my savings I could only afford this but I promise when I will start earning I will give more beautiful gift then this. I love you sooooooo much hubby."}

One tear escape from Tae's eyes.

He then opened the gift box and saw a beautiful red and black bracelet.

Credit to owner.

______________________________________

After seeing Kook Yeonbin also went from there.

Tae was sitting beside Kook holding his hand..

"Bub l loved you gift but I will not wear it until you yourself make me. Bub please wake up I really want to wear that bracelet." Tae said holding his tears.

When Tae was talking with Kook one nurse entered.

"Sir, Doctor want to talk to you." Nurse said.

"Okay stay here until I come back." Tae said.

Nurse nodded and Tae went towards doctor cabin.

"Mr.Kim come sit." Doctor said.

"Is there any problem doctor." Tae asked.

"No Mr.Kim don't worry nothing serious I just wanted to discuss his condition." Doctor said.

Tae nodded.

"As you said he's back was injured in past also. After he wake up he should on total bedrest for 3 months. And you know that he can get pregnant right.?"  Doctor said and asked.

Tae nodded.

"In future whenever he get pregnant you have to take special care of him." Doctor said.

"Thankyou doctor." Tae said.

One nurse hurriedly entered the cabin.

"Doctor the patient heart rate is going down...." Nurse said.

Doctor and Tae quickly went towards the room Kook was in.

Doctor quickly start checking him. After half and hour. Tae was waiting outside the room.

"Mr.Kim ." Doctor called.

"He is fine right!?" Kook asked worriedly..

"Sorry to say Mr.Kim but he is in coma." Doctor said and went from there.

Tae stood there shocked. Tae brain was not working. He want someone with him. At this time only one person came in his mind his dad.

On call.

N: Tae everything is fine right!?

T: D-Dad. Please c.....come..

N: Okay Tae. I am coming..

Call End.

______________________________________

"What did he said. Kook is fine right." Jin asked.

"Idk Jinne. He was crying. You stay here with Jimin okay. We will go." Namjoon said.

Jin nodded.

After that Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon went from there.

They quickly reached hospital. They saw Tae sitting there emotionless.

"Tae what happen hmm." Namjoon asked..

Tae looked up and saw his Dad there. Soon his eyes filled with tears. And he start crying..

"D-dad. Kook....my baby....is i....in coma... " And Tae dropped the bomb.

All stood there shockingly. And Tae was crying hugging his dad.

"My son Tae calm down hmm. He will wake up soon hmm." Namjoon was trying to comfort Tae.

"Promise!?" Tae asked looking at Namjoon with teary eyes.

"Yes, my son promise. Now, stop crying hmm. Kookie will be sad if he see his Taetae crying." Namjoon said wiping his tears.

"Let's go talk to doctor hmm . We will take our Kookie home..." Hobi said..

Tae nodded.

After Tae Namjoon and Tae went to talk with doctor and Yoongi went to prepare the discharge paper and Hobi was with Kook. Yoongi had already informed both the family's. All were devastated after hearing this except one.