𝐕𝐈𝐈

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎Grace.

━━ I cannot help but notice the commotion coming from the courtyard where our class was meeting while I am listening to some of the teachings that are being taught about life.At this very moment, the stories that sparked all of this are just going through my head repeatedly.I'm not prepared to deal with it.

While the director of the boarding school continues to talk about how he believed that we, as graduates, were more serious and mature than the rest of the students at the boarding school, I mumble to myself, "Wonderful!" Despite the fact that Damian stayed outside to wait for his turn, he allowed Rigel and me to enter the room first.

There was a sense of tension in Rigel, and despite his best efforts to return to his normal state, he was unable to achieve this.My attempt to find his hand beneath the table was unsuccessful; instead, he found my left thigh and squeezed it fairly firmly. I was surprised by it. Refusing to react to it was hard to do.

 A few more minutes passed throughout the course of the chat, and then the final punishment for the two of us came next. Until the problem is solved, we are facing punishment, which consists of sorting each book in the library alphabetically. There is no predetermined length of time for the punishment.

"You should see the nurse to clean your cuts," the director advised him. "I highly recommend that you do so.Stay out of trouble." We both nod in agreement before leaving the room and entering a place in the hallway that is somewhat quiet.Ignoring the fact that Damian's eyes meet mine, I instantly divert my attention to the tiles that are located below me.

Rigel reached out and gripped my hand, as if he were attempting to protect me from danger even during this brief interaction with him.It was his touch that caused my entire body to begin to burn. He leaned his head towards me and whispered, "Let us go to the library; you will clean my cuts," as he leaned his head towards me.After he hears the door close, he gives me a kiss on the head and then leaves.

I stared at him in profound disbelief.I was more anticipating a sense of mystery and a lack of physical contact when someone was able to see us.Rigel didn't appear to be the type of person who enjoyed engaging in activities publicly.

As he glanced at me in surprise, he asked, "What?"

I then notify him, "I believe you are suffering from a concussion."

We were standing in front of the white door of the library, which was unlocked almost every day of the week, with the exception of the nighttime hours, to ensure that no one would cause significant damage. The person who was inside was Lilly, a British woman who was thirty years old and had found peace and comfort in this small town in the north of Italy, whereShe worked as a librarian at this boarding school.

She guided us to the line she had already started, but asked that we first treat his wound owing to the risk of infection. She brought us a first-aid kit and said she would be in a little office finishing off some paperwork.

We were left alone in this massive library while lessons were in session, as entry was not permitted due to the busy schedule of classes. I cleansed my hands with rubbing alcohol before using a cotton swab to clean his cut.

Rigel was seated in an armchair, and I was standing in front of him, entirely focused on my mission. On the other hand, he avoided the pain by fiddling with the ends of my skirt.

He touched my back and pulled me close as he could. And as his hand slipped into an inappropriate position, I slapped it. "Rigel!" I scolded him quietly, with clinched teeth.

His lips twisted into a gentle smile. "You don't seem to mind"

"It bothers me, and I'm trying to help you," I say, biting my tongue. "Anyway, we need to talk," I said as his hands remained around my waist. I felt a tiny squeeze where he held them.

"I'm listening," he says, staring me directly in the eyes.

"Why are you like that?" The words had just left my tongue, and I could not stop thinking about them.

I shook my head swiftly. "I mean, why are you so hot and cold? You kiss me one day and then ignore me the next?" I asked, looking down to him.

"Do you even want me, or am I just a game for you?!" I take a step back from him and catch his eye again.

"You have no idea how much I want you, Grace," he said.

"You have no idea how hard my heart beats when you are near me, when I feel your body touch mine," he said as he stood up from the recliner and continued to hug my waist tightly.

"You don't act like that..." I complain to him.

"I am afraid to act like that," he said, taking a step closer to me. His face is too close to mine right now, so much so that under this light, I can see a few freckles on his face and a few hairs on his shaved beard from a few days ago.

"I'm able to devour you with my gaze, what do you think will happen when I do not control myself?" He raised my chin with his index finger until it was almost level with his.

Within a few seconds, my palm was on his cheek, gently caressing it as if it were made of glass. "In my head, you are Little Bambi, and I am a hungry wolf; I am starving because I refuse to have you served on my plate just like that," he said in his fairy tale voice.

"Better that you eat me than that the hunter catches me," I tell him.

"Don't you understand..."

"Kiss me," we say simultaneously.

Our lips are drawn together with a powerful force, similar to a magnet. The familiar taste of menthol entices my taste buds, so much so that I bring him closer in the hopes of tasting more. We stood in the center of the library, kissing hungrily and greedily. As if there is no tomorrow.

His hands boldly caressed my back, up to my skirt, and then beneath it. Playing with skin that is already tingling from his touch. "We have to stop," he whispered through the kiss.

"Someone will see us," he says as he walks away briefly. "I don't want anyone to see how much you are mine, not now," he adds, lowering his lips to my neck, causing me to sigh quietly.

"Rigel," I admonish him once, but he is too preoccupied. "I hear footsteps," I push him off of me and adjust my clothing before Lilly round us again.

She wore a terrible scowl. "The science fiction corner is not under video surveillance." , stated to us. Rigel grabbed my hand and dashed towards the rows, which were organized by section.

"Thanks, but we have to serve our punishment!" I exclaimed casually. Making him laugh. My god, his laugh is so pretty.