The maid of honor

Adrian's POV

I've known Danielle for almost 10 years so when she asked me to be her maid of honor . I was elated. Me Natasha and Danielle met on the set of Orange is the New Black back in 2013.
Natasha was crazy. She helped me host and plan the whole event shortly after Danielle asked me to be her maid of honor ,and Natasha to be one of her bridesmaids. I was shocked though because I would have thought that she wanted one of her family members to be her maid of honor, but she was an only child and had no siblings. So being the good friend that I am, I accepted her offer. The wedding planning has been really fun. I think I have a neck for it. The whole wedding planning process has brought me and Danielle even closer together. over the past 2 years .

I announced to the party that we would be playing the next game that I had made. It was called baby making music. And whoever had the best song choice would win a prize. Next I explained the rules. I said okay y'all so I came up with this game to create the playlist for our girls wedding night . Whoever has the best song wins and the song is added to the playlist. In front of each of you are numbers one through 10 and we take a vote after each round. Okay y'all get it cool. Everybody started looking through their phones in search of the best songs. Okay who wants to go first. Brandy offered to go first . Everybody said ok B what's your song? She came through by Trouble and the weekend. As soon as we hit play everybody started dancing .  I laughed because I didn't expect that from her. I thought it would be some sort of Love song but she had good taste . I held my hand on my chest and said Brandy oh my God. Niecy chimed in and said it's always the Innocent ones that like the thugs. And everybody laughed again then I said Okay who wants to go next. Mary said I don't know about y'all but I gotta have me a love song. im i can't huch to rap my song is i gotta be by Jagged Edge. I said yeah this kind of song makes you want to be in love okay who's next. Eve said never giving up by Aaliyah. Next Vivica went, her song was moonlight by Yo Trane. Next was Taraji. Her song was Trey Songz inside. I noticed the way she looked at Fantasia as the song played but I shrug it off, until it was finally Fantasia's turn and she played Mya's Damage you could cut the tension in that room was a knife it was definitely something going on between these two but I seem to be the only one paying attention and then Natasha tapped me on my shoulder whispered in my ear that the strippers were here. I said okay ladies that's the last one we'll get to the votes later right now it's time for the main event so get in your seats and get your dollars ready. I ordered five male exotic dancers. Everything was going well. Everybody was having a good time. cat calling the guys and stuffing ones in their G-strings then I noticed Taraji and Fantasia go to the kitchen. Now normally I would mind my business but after what I saw earlier between them I was curious. I cracked the door halfway and listened to what was being said. They were having a conversation and I overheard them talking about a kiss. Then I heard some skin slapping and smacking. Oh this was some tea...