CHAPTER 18 let me remind you

Chapter 18

Taraji POV

As soon as we entered my new apartment Fantasia was going on and on about how I had decorated. it and think she wanted to change in her home now that she shared with her new wife. I could tell that she was nervous she was fumbling and stuttering all over her words. I raised my hand to stop her from going on about the granite countertop and told her to come here.

Fantasia POV I didn't know what to expect from coming here. hell I didn't even know why I was here but I had to see it through. It was evident it wouldn't it wasn't rocket science that we were going to rekindle our relationship and and have sex. but was it just that was it just sex or were we going to actually do this thing where we actually going to be together now despite what happened in the past. I don't get me wrong I love the fuck out of Taraji but I couldn't get Sarah out of my head she was my wife and this would be considered an affair but this was Taraji this was my "real wife" I had had our baby and was caring for her oldest child in her absence. Even though Jason was grown he still looked to me for a lot of things I gave him guidance on the things that I didn't know I know that Jason probably wants us to get back together but I just don't know right now sex but only complicate things. But I knew Taraji wouldn't take no for an answer. She miss me understandably and now that she was back it didn't matter that I was married it didn't matter that I had started a life with someone else none of that mattered always that matter was here now and fuck it . I was going to live in the moment cuz for one God had granted me my greatest wish he had brought back the love of my life from the dead.

Taraji POV

I said to Fantasia You just gonna stand there or are you gone tell me what you thinking. She gave me a mink smile and brought her self closer to me. taking both my hands and hers and said I'm thinking about a lot of things for one now that you're back what do you expect to happen between us she said this staring deep in my eyes searching my really wondering what I was hoping for. I could tell that she wanted me in more ways than one. and that she was willing to drop everything from me at a moment's notice. I said to her you tell me what you want to do because as far as I'm concerned you were never not mine even though you ran off and married this chick let's be real out of my back we getting back together I mean if you want to right?. I let her hands go and watched her body language for an answer before her mouth revealed the truth. She started to say something I I just don't know Taraji it's been so long and I have started a new life I mean I'm married she said to me raising her hand were a ring rested on her finger. I said but you know you supposed to be mine you for me did not promise you that before I left. Fantasia you didn't just leave you died and now you're back and you just expect me to drop my whole life for you that's not fair Taraji you know that's not fair to me to Jason or Sarah and purity our child our baby she doesn't even know you. I went through Labor without you she took her first steps without you even though she is little she's become very fond of Sarah and to just rip her away like that doesn't seem right. Taraji Fantasia look she's a baby all babies forget things and she'll go to love me too she just doesn't know me yet but I'm her mother. what the hell do you expect me to do knowing that I have a child out here in the world just to go away. Naw no that's not happening . Taraji you have to be realistic about these things you can't just snap your fingers and take your life back this has to be gradual. Taraji Fantasia if I have to kill this bitch I will is that what it would take to prove my love to you cuz I can remember a certain person disappearing because you wanted me all to yourself . and now that I'm back you acting like you don't fucking care that's my baby and you my girl you're my world you're my fucking wife I just didn't get a chance to put a ring on your finger. I know it's just complicated Taraji , can you understand that. Taraji I mean what do you want me to say that I'll understand that you'll be playing house with some chick raising my baby into which you don't love tell me tell me now Fantasia do you love her tell me that you love this bitch and as a matter of fact why the fuck do you get married so soon I mean damn you didn't even let my body get cold yet 8 months 8 months that's all it took. Well you know what I guess if you made up your mind that there's nothing I can do right.

Fantasia POV
baby it's not like that please calm down please understand my position and all this this is a lot to drop on me you can't or you shouldn't have expected me to wait around for you forever hell I thought you were dead I seen you I touch you you are cold as ice you hadn't even begun to tell me how you ended up back alive and in the witness protection how do you expect me to just drop everything for you now.?

Taraji's pov

Fantasia had tears in her eyes for me. and truly I feel so bad having to keep the secret having to stay away so long. but she was mine and I didn't want to waste any time arguing with her . I just wanted to Relish in her beauty take in her essence and remind her that she was mine and I was hers forever. So I said to her Fantasia , all of that will come later. Look, I don't want to fight with you, that's not why I called you here, I wanted to show you first hand what it was like living in my world. Can you just come here? Fantasia said Taraji stop this is not the way to fix this she said. Taraji stop what loving on you I said pulling her closer to me she didn't protest anymore we just couldn't connected our lips together and I begin to massage her back and let my hands slide down her frame she was wearing a sundress so I had easy access I Crotched down a bit and she watched me as I pulled her panties down to her knee. And then I said just let me remind you baby let me remind you why you're so in love with me let me remind you why you can never leave. And with that I gave her treasure a kiss. And waited for her to protest but there was none, just soft moms and whippers as I began to lick and slurp at her nectar. After a while I stood up and pushed the rest of her panties down with my foot placing my knee in between her thighs and pressing closely to her and I let her ride my leg and her arousal flowed freely, her juices splashing carelessly between us. She took my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. Then I told her that we should go lay down. I took her hand and she let me lead her to the bedroom . We didn't even make it to the bed. She was all over me yanking my clothes off and I did the same to her. sliding her dress over her head freeing her breast from her bra. She allowed me to caress her gently as we laid on the floor. I took charge once again getting on top of her, taking one leg on my shoulder and the other laid beneath me as I connected our two centers together . and rode her slowly gently and then rough and Wild. She bit her lip. As I played in her pussy, placing two fingers in her said fuuck as her muscles contracted. I begin to move my fingers and out of her at a rapid pace . She was Splashing everywhere like a tropical rainforest . She came soon after but I wanted more. I had a point to prove. I was a little presumptuous about our reunion so i took the Liberty ordered some Toys for us to play with. Once I had her alone. I helped her up off the floor and told her to lie in the bed . as I went to the bathroom and strapped up. As soon as I closed the door I heard her phone ringing.