EPISODE ONE

EPISODE 01
In the city of Almani, there are many villages, but there are two that are very famous, namely Odemba and Azili.

Azili was a small village hidden in a lush green valley, surrounded by peaceful mountains. It was a village known for its unique and beautiful qualities. The residents of Azili were generous and united, with customs of celebrating together and helping each other in times of joy and trouble.

Houses built of mud bricks dotted the mango trees that provided delightful shade, and flower-lined sandy paths led to the village center. Every day, the sounds of children laughing and bird songs filled the air, evoking feelings of happiness and peace. The people of Azili had a close relationship with nature, enjoying the fruits of their farming and herding activities. The village was like a hidden paradise, where peace and love prevailed at all times.

On the other hand, the village of Odemba was filled with fear and darkness. Adjacent to a dark forest with tall trees and deep shadows, this village had a notorious reputation. Due to the chief of the village mating with a genie, the inhabitants avoided speaking about it for fear of mentioning its name. Days were filled with anxiety and fear, and every shadow seemed to conceal danger. The village was known for instances of people disappearing and sudden deaths, often attributed to the work of genies believed to inhabit the nearby forest. Occasionally, cries and wails of mourning families were heard at night, leaving a shadow of fear hanging over the village. The residents of the village locked themselves indoors every night, fearing the unexplained dangers.

It was a rainy night in Azili village, with heavy rain pouring down, and the cries of a young boy being beaten by his peers echoed loudly. They beat him severely, kicking and slapping him relentlessly, while he begged them to stop and let him go. Despite his pleas, they continued to beat him until he bled profusely. Suddenly, an older boy, their brother, arrived and asked why they were beating his younger sibling. Upon hearing his voice, they scattered and ran away. He approached and lifted his younger brother, named Raphael, saying, "I always tell you not to be weak. Fight back, they'll keep bullying you if you don't." Raphael replied, "Thank you, brother Daniel, I understand. They won't bother me again." Daniel carried his younger brother on his back and they returned home slowly.

Daniel, being Raphael's older brother, loved his younger brother more than anything else. When they reached home, they pondered how to enter quietly. As they cautiously entered, the lights turned on, revealing their mother waiting for them. She warned them that if they repeated such an offense, she would inform their father. Upon hearing this, they were startled, as they feared their father's strictness and punishment. They entered, had dinner, and eventually went to bed.

But when night falls in the village of Odemba, that's when the jinn come out to hunt for the villagers' blood.

A terrified man hurried through the darkness of the night in Odemba village. His eyes searched for any comforting light, but suddenly, he faced a terrifying sight. A monstrous genie appeared before him, staring at him with piercing eyes. The man cried out in fear, trembling and feeling cold sweat dripping from every part of his body. The genie approached him slowly, showing intent to harm him. But before the genie could execute its evil plan,

a shadow suddenly appeared behind him. A woman of extraordinary beauty emerged, bravely and gently restraining the genie. Despite being a genie herself, her beauty was exceptional, and she seemed to possess human-like love and compassion. "Stop!" said the woman in a calm yet powerful voice. Her eyes emitted a light of love, but also a stern warning to the approaching genie. "Do not kill this human. We should not interfere with their lives like this." The genie hesitated for a moment, seemingly trying to listen to the woman's warning. "But he has disrupted our peace!" the genie protested, attempting to defend its hunting of humans. "We should not respond to darkness with darkness," the woman replied with profound meaning. She gazed with her captivating eyes, sending a strong warning to the genie. "We shall work in peace with them. Let us not forget our fundamental values." The genie fell silent, appearing to ponder the woman's words carefully. Eventually, it calmed down, reverting to its original form and disappearing suddenly into the night.

The woman, though a genie, was able to bring a light of love and mercy even in terrifying environments like Odemba. She was a silent hero, fighting for peace and justice for both humans and genies alike.

Due to this act, the Queen and King of the jinn imposed a death sentence on Charity, the genie who dared to spare humans. However, Charity refused to wait for her death without fighting for her life. After careful consideration, she decided to escape, heading to the nearby village of Azili in hopes of finding refuge.

When morning came, the jinn world discovered that Charity had left. The Queen, enraged by her rebellion, ordered other genies to capture her immediately.

At the same time, in the village of Azili, a prominent and wealthy family woke up with joy and expectations for a new day. But their happiness shattered when they found their young daughter, named Charity, sleeping outside. When asked for an explanation, she sadly recounted how her parents had died of hunger and how she had nowhere to go or nothing to do. The troubles she faced weighed heavily on the hearts of her new family.

Her face was tear-streaked as they had only one child they decided to take her in and live with her and how she had nowhere to go or nothing to do. The troubles she faced weighed heavily on the hearts of her new family. They asked her name, and she said her name was Charity.

Don't miss Part 2