Number one : episodes 2

PART TWO:

The second part begins in the afternoon after Raphael encounters Charity playing soccer outside the gate of Mr. Emanuel's house. Mr. Emanuel is a wealthy man who raised Charity, unaware that she is actually the kind genie who saved him. Unfortunately, the ball goes into the yard, and Raphael has to climb the wall to retrieve it. Inside, he meets Charity, playing with the ball.

"Hey, my ball came here. Can I take it?" Raphael asked gently, pointing to the ball beside her.

Charity looked at the ball happily, then at Raphael with curiosity. "I can't give you my ball. It's mine alone," she confidently replied, holding the ball tightly.

Raphael smiled softly, trying to persuade her. "Please, give me the ball. My friends are waiting for me, and if they catch me after jumping the fence, I'll be in trouble with your parents."

Charity seemed hesitant for a moment, considering Raphael's request. After a short while, she reached out her hand and handed him the ball. "Okay, take it. But don't look at me; it's still my ball," she said confidently.

Raphael was relieved to get his ball back and thanked Charity for her kindness. As he approached to take the ball, he carefully looked at Charity's face and gently asked, "Sorry, I still don't know you well. What's your name?"

Charity looked at him with a questioning gaze, hesitantly answering, "My name  again ? What do you want either my name or the ball?"

Raphael chuckled and said, "Rich kids like you think highly of yourselves." Then, expressing a desire to build a friendship, he asked, "Can we be friends?"

Charity seemed to hesitate for a moment, pondering her response. But suddenly, a voice came from behind her, saying, "Charity, come here! Where are you?" It was her mother's voice, commanding her to come inside.

Raphael heard the voice and felt like lightning had struck him. He was startled and felt undeserving of being there. So, he quickly climbed the wall and went back home, ready to play with his friends with the ball.

As the night grew darker and the rain poured heavily, Raphael was returning home late. But suddenly, on the way, he encountered a group of people he was familiar with. They told him that his brother was not around, and they had found him traveling. They threatened to beat him, and their leader, Jackson, attacked Raphael fiercely, punching him in the stomach. Bam! Bam! Puh! Puh! Puh! Raphael cried out in pain as Jackson's punches kept coming.

"The pain was excruciating, and Raphael felt like the world was spinning around him. He was crying in agony, but Jackson's fists continued to rain down on him.

After the brutal assault, they left Raphael lying there and walked away, leaving him lying on the ground in pain."

Daniel, on his way back from town, felt that something bad would happen to his younger brother, so he ran to the area where he was sure to find him, saying to himself, "Hang in there, little brother, I'm coming, I'm coming, hang in there, little brother," while crying bitterly.

On the parents' side, they were filled with worry and sadness. They wondered where Raphael had gone and why he was late coming home. They stayed up all night eagerly waiting to hear him come in.

Meanwhile, Charity looked into the mirror, her eyes turning red, and suddenly a strange light illuminated the mirror, showing the entire incident of Raphael being beaten by his peers. But on the other side, she also saw Daniel being shocked in the car. So, she quickly disappeared magically and went to help Raphael. She appeared where Raphael had fainted, saying to herself, "This child is the one who jumped and entered our house to take the ball. Let me read his mind and understand him deeply." (Due to her genie abilities, she can sense Raphael's thoughts and see events and memories, realizing that Raphael is not the real child of Daniel's family. He also has health problems, which is why his brother cares so much about him. His mind is also magically sealed, which is why he cannot understand things properly.) So, she used her genie powers to heal all his injuries and wounds, extending her hands and emitting a light that healed Raphael's wounds whenever it touched them. She also increased his mental strength and abilities, unlocking his magically sealed brain.

It turns out that Daniel arrived at the scene just in time to witness the incident. He was amazed and wondered where such a young child got such magical powers. When he tried to ask her, Charity quickly disappeared, leaving Daniel filled with fear and many questions.

Daniel decided to follow Charity. Feeling like someone was following her, Charity turned around, but when she saw it was Daniel, she quickly hid and said to herself, "I have to hurry home before they suspect me," and disappeared quickly, leaving Daniel confused about where she had gone. So, he went back and took his younger brother, bringing him home safely after receiving magical treatment.

When they arrived home, Raphael was scolded severely, but Daniel defended him, saying that he was waiting for him, so they let him go and told him that he would be the last in every test and exam tomorrow because he wasn't studying. This made Raphael leave and return to his room, crying and blaming himself for not studying and failing, but his brother encouraged him.

Unfortunately, the housemaid, seeing Charity's transformation and her eyes turning red, wondered whether to tell the parents or remain silent.

Don't miss part three!