Chapter 1

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐨v..

    I woke up to the sound of my Phone blowing up as I reach to get it on the night stand  rubbing my eyes , I read the caller Id and it's Dani  by best friend FaceTiming me

I woke up to the sound of my Phone blowing up as I reach to get it on the night stand rubbing my eyes , I read the caller Id and it's Dani by best friend FaceTiming me . Me and Dani have been Friends Since our Teenage years. I'm from High point North Carolina and she's from South Carolina. Ever since we met in our freshman year of High school we've been Inseparable. Danielle has been there since day one and vice versa. Although she can be very blunt she is also a really good person and hella funny. As I proceed to answer the phone she has a mean ass mug on her face. ( it's a Saturday morning btw.)

Dani : "It took you long enough to answer the damn phone."

I chucked at her little comment.

Tasia: " Mann shut up it's 11 something in the morning , why you calling so early anyways"

She then chuckled and said ..

Dani : "Anywassss, I wanted to tell you that we are going clubbing tonight at this new place I found out about."

I straight up mean mugged her cause she know I don't like going out especially at night, Idc call me boring but being around a lot people just makes my anxiety go through the roof she knows better than to be calling my phone with that.

Tasia: "Dani now Yk- " she then cut me off

Dani : " Tasia C'monn it will be funnnn you can meet new people and get out that bubble of yours, maybe find yourself a new boo 👀 , Your ass so anti social you need to get out there sometimes "

I then proceeded to sit up and put my back against my head board . Dani loves going out dancing and drinking, and she always tries to encourage me to tag along but idk just being in that type of environment just don't sit right me.

Tasia: "Dani unt unt Yk I like to stay in the comfort of my own home be so fr."

Dani : "PLEASEEEEEE I swear I'll be with you the whole time"

This girl. She's probably the only person who can convince me this easily to get out of my comfort zone.

Tasia: " Mmcht. I'll think about it." The minute I said that she started to jump up and down and start screaming.

Tasia: " Now you are toooo damn grown to be doing allat"

Dani : " Girlllll hush I'm just so happy that you'll be with me"

Tasia: I didn't say yes, I said and I quote " I'll think about it"

Dani : "Girl byeeee Just know I'll be there to pick you up at 9 So be ready, OMGGG tonight is going to be soooo fun , Yk I'll be turnt all the way uppp shaking all this assss 😝.

Idk how she can be this energetic early in the morning.

Tasia: "GIRLLL BYEEE" I said laughing

Dani: "You'll be shaking something too Yk you got a dump truck back there" she said laughing

Tasia: "Mmmm we'll see about that"

Dani is not entirely wrong I do need to get myself out there baby I'm only 34 acting like I'm 60 baby this body is teaaa . I guess I'll try and have fun tonight.

We stayed on the phone for about another hour talking about what we going to do today, our kids, Work , What we gone where tonight etc.

After I hung up to phone I did a nice stretch and got up looking for my house slippers. I went into my bathroom turning on the shower while I do my morning routine. When I finished I got in the shower using my cocoa butter body wash and wash cloth to scrub myself. After about 30 mins I got out and headed to my dresser to get my cocoa butter lotion the put on my whole body then I put on my under garments and went to my clog to find an chill outfit for today.

I really didn't have much to do maybe a little grocery shopping maybe go to the studio idk it all depends on how I'm feeling. I decided to put on a black and white cardigan, a black one piece jumpsuit and my rick Owen's and a cross body purse to top it off.

Outfit -

I decided not to wear make up and save that time for later

I decided not to wear make up and save that time for later. I went down stairs to the kitchen then to the refrigerator to see if I can cook something but nope. Most def need to go grocery shopping I whispered to myself. Zion my daughter came out of no where and said ..

Zion : "Yea most definitely do need to go shopping"

When I tell you I jumped so hard when she said that this girl is so light on her feet Mann.

Tasia: " shit girl where the hell you came from"

She burst out laughing. I  joined her laughing

Zion: Good morning mama

Tasia:"Morning Babyyy, So I'm gonna go to the store and run some errands and I'm going out with Dani tonight" I said rolling my eyes

Zion : "FINALLY ! Not being rude or nothing but you need to get out this house you be in here cooped up like you old or something.

Zion is most definitely exactly like Dani.

Tasia: " Girl Ntmmm on me but I'll see you later bye" I hugged her and kissed her head and left in my black Mercedes Benz. Going bout my day.

Alrightyyyy tell me what y'all think and what I should fix or add

Should they meet at the club or at the grocery store?... kind of like a first glance or something like that idk lmk.

TTYL